💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry's app flops

Pop

Featured Posts

Just now, yASSsss said:

so ready for her ARTPOP era:hor:

i wonder how she will deal this when her career hits a low.i mean this will be her first time and she doesn't has the talent/courage to re-invent herself like Gaga :koons:

Remember that video of her crying about ET being a flop in the UK?

She will probably have a meltdown. She is obsessed with the charts. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

so ready for her ARTPOP era:hor:

How does making fun of another artist by referring to your own fav's decrease in success work exactly?

yASSsss
1 minute ago, Pop said:

Remember that video of her crying about ET being a flop in the UK?

She will probably have a meltdown. She is obsessed with the charts. 

that video was so painful to watch :toofunny: PKoo38g.jpg

"And Rise to the top if charts"

she couldn't hide her obsession in this game too. its so transparent  :neyde:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

How does making fun of another artist by referring to your own fav's decrease in success work exactly?

Pop culture is my sport and i love it when the opposite team is losing :hor:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

2 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Because she used Gaga's downfall as a medium to propel herself and appear more successful?

She announced all her PRISM dates a week after Gaga did and her entire promotional tour consisted about her and her fans "roaring" about winning over Gaga and "Applause".

She deserves it. 

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Pop said:

She is obsessed with the charts. 

This is true actually. Even her app is about it :yay:

Kermit
6 minutes ago, kizurl said:

We're quick to call other popstars a 'flop' but when our fave gets the same treatment we're all about online kindness and empathy towards artists who try to push an envelope...

Gotta love the hypocrisy...

We OURSELVES have put down Gaga's messes before. This example is perfect cause it's showing some people that not all mainstream artists are gonna have it good forever, the ARTPOP app probably only exists on about 100 phones seeing that it was taken off app stores due to its pointless existence and cruel countdown, memories are flaring up this is too much, we have suffered enough with the ART**P A*P let's not speak of it ever again and hope she creates something better next time that is more than just a storage eater.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

3 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

that video was so painful to watch :toofunny: PKoo38g.jpg

"And Rise to the top if charts"

she couldn't hide her obsession in this game too. its so transparent  :neyde:

Wow, this is so sad.

Here is a video of Katy crying about her single flopping in the UK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quuPZ9BufrA

Kermit
8 minutes ago, Didymus said:

Because Katy and her KatyCats deserve an era that goes completely sideways and crashes, they treated us horribly during the ARTPOP era and even before. To make matters even WORSE MTV and other media thought it was cute to battle us against the Kats, I know this may seem wrong to wish someone else the same struggles in your past just for revenge but I feel like it's time to show them what happens when you put Felines against MONSTERS.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Just now, DominicB said:

Because Katy and her KatyCats deserve an era that goes completely sideways and crashes, they treated us horribly during the ARTPOP era and even before. To make matters even WORSE MTV and other media thought it was cute to battle us against the Kats, I know this may seem wrong to wish someone else the same struggles in your past just for revenge but I feel like it's time to show them what happens when you put Felines against MONSTERS.

Karma is a bitch and she kas Katy's address at the top ha list. :hor:

Didymus
3 hours ago, yASSsss said:

Pop culture is my sport and i love it when the opposite team is losing :hor:

This qualifies as losing?

I'd be more concerned about Gaga not being able to get more than 23 million views on her last music video.

(Edit - Post on the next page explaining this one further: Do you think most Monsters care about these circumstances when Katy's views are thàt low? They'd be screaming she was over and had no fans in the first second, just like they're doing now for this app and these excuses wouldn't help a bit, they'd say that even though there was no promo Katy should've gone higher anyway and that she bought the nomination and what not. People here manipulate facts to either drag/defend someone, that was the point.)

3 hours ago, Pop said:

Because she used Gaga's downfall as a medium to propel herself and appear more successful?

She announced all her PRISM dates a week after Gaga did and her entire promotional tour consisted about her and her fans "roaring" about winning over Gaga and "Applause".

She deserves it. 

What do you mean appear more successful? Her album outsold Gaga's, her tour had at least equal power compared to artRAVE, her singles were obviously more successful. She was more successful, she didn't need to pretend.

And the promotional tour thing :rip: Please.

Other fanbases make fun of Gaga trying to gain the sympathy vote by crying about being bullied by the media for being pretentious enough to pretend she was gonna change the industry with a gif maker and swinging a Koons ball around now and then - if you hate someone badly enough you can always find ways to justify your own embarrassment. But don't think you're any better than the run-of-the-mill Gaga hater.

Just now, Didymus said:

This qualifies as losing?

I'd be more concerned about Gaga not being able to get more than 23 million views on her last music video.

Expose yourself, Katy stan!

And enjoy your last minutes of bragging rights. Gaga already had an amazing year and is coming back to snatch Katy bald in 2016. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived