• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• NewUsername

• MEDONER

• Original Diva

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This has been a thread a long time coming. We've needed something like this for a while, too! Here are 133 of Gaga's songs that have either been released independently from an album, have leaked

Check it out! Experience for the first time ever in one place, a current and up to date, 99% complete set of every Gaga track that was every unofficially, partially, or totally unreleased. I say

Seriously Chica thank you so much for compiling all of this and making it available and accessible to us, we really appreciate all that you do.

CeruleanRapture

Hi, there

I don't know if I missed it, but did you include Lukas Nelson and The Promise of Real's song titled "Find Yourself" in which Gaga performs?

13 hours ago, CeruleanRapture said:

Hi, there

I don't know if I missed it, but did you include Lukas Nelson and The Promise of Real's song titled "Find Yourself" in which Gaga performs?

This one is also in the updated collection under Rare Releases - Collaborations, 

@ChicaSkas love can you update the pins?

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, Amir said:

This one is also in the updated collection under Rare Releases - Collaborations, 

@ChicaSkas love can you update the pins?

Yes I can. what a FLOP fan I am. I never heard about that Promise of the Real collab. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 1
ChicaSkas
On 2/11/2020 at 9:05 AM, Smithy said:

I missed the whole stupid love leak, does anyone have a link? :messga:

Yes, I'm just waiting till it's safe :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • ChicaSkas unpinned this topic
  • 10 months later...

is it just me or do these songs have extra bits at the end which are repeats of the last 15 seconds of the end? if thatmakes sense