💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

All Unreleased Lady Gaga Songs To Date

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Thought I could try and convict you of missing a song, but I've got nothing. :giveup: very well put list. awesome! 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, stfugaga said:

what about Just Dance featuring Akon

That... was released though. Unless you're talking about the demos. Though I think there is a separate thread for demos.

Chris Evans
Just now, Seeka said:

That... was released though. Unless you're talking about the demos. Though I think there is a separate thread for demos.

no not the Colby O'Donis one I mean the version where Akon sings Colby's part that's pretty tough to find- I guess that would go under demos though I'll have to look up that thread

Just now, stfugaga said:

no not the Colby O'Donis one I mean the version where Akon sings Colby's part that's pretty tough to find- I guess that would go under demos though I'll have to look up that thread

Oh, I just thought you were talking about where he just says "konvict" at the beginning.

But yeah that'd be a demo, I believe. I'm sure there are several demos of Just Dance though, one solo and some with different lyrics and stuff. I'll have to check out the Akon version, though I've been meaning to get the solo version.

Chris Evans
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Oh, I just thought you were talking about where he just says "konvict" at the beginning.

But yeah that'd be a demo, I believe. I'm sure there are several demos of Just Dance though, one solo and some with different lyrics and stuff. I'll have to check out the Akon version, though I've been meaning to get the solo version.

this is making me collect all the files of songs + demos of her I have scattered through my computer I'd be nice to have an updated collection of all the demos since there are so many

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, stfugaga said:

this is making me collect all the files of songs + demos of her I have scattered through my computer I'd be nice to have an updated collection of all the demos since there are so many

I kinda sorta vaguely remember the Akon version, it was airing on some obscure music television channel in South America or Brazil and @Wakko ripped it for us I think but it was about 5 years ago :rip: I'd have to go look!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Chris Evans
49 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

I kinda sorta vaguely remember the Akon version, it was airing on some obscure music television channel in South America or Brazil and @Wakko ripped it for us I think but it was about 5 years ago :rip: I'd have to go look!

thank you! I have it somewhere in my drive but I would have to spend some time looking for it

ChicaSkas

Annnnnd I missed another one. "Panama" with the Dirty Pearls. 

I'm slippin' :rip:

So that brings me up to two more I've missed:

1. Freezer Burn

2. Panama

adding asap

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• ChicaSkas pinned this topic
ChicaSkas
6 hours ago, Torsoface said:

It would be nice if you could mark which songs are jazz songs :) 

Lemme work on that

Can you upload this to Ge.tt or zippyshare, or picosong please? Mega never works for me. I've been trying for two years. Thank Chica ❤️

Happy Holidays! ???????

ChicaSkas
17 hours ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

Can you upload this to Ge.tt or zippyshare, or picosong please? Mega never works for me. I've been trying for two years. Thank Chica ❤️

Happy Holidays! ???????

https://www.mediafire.com/?1mxy88q98yydtad

NewUsername

Chica, you're too amazing :sara:

Maybe still to add: Poker Face French version and Hair French version, both @ Taratata.
Or does "Ragtime" also include Poker Face?

EDIT: some other (parts of) songs I thought of:

Part of your world (BTWB)
O sole mio
Little Coquette or what is it called :green:
Call Me Irresponsible
Luv U Sum (or was that one fake after all?)
I will always love you (DWUW ending)

Questions:
- Over the rainbow is included I see, but is it the version with Pati LaBelle or on GMA?
- 007 on you has no Gaga on it, no?
- Is "Perfect" Gaga?

• ChicaSkas unpinned this topic

Archived