💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 8

Noah

RuPaul's Drag Race  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Who's going to win the 8th Season of RuPaul's Drag Race?

• Bob The Drag Queen
    • Kim Chi
    • Naomi Smalls
    • Bianca Del Rio

Featured Posts

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Staryu

Not Bianca in the poll :laughga: 

I love the top 3, but I really hope that Kim Chi will win. :excited2: It's either going to be her or Bob.

Wanderlust

I met Kim Chi this past Saturday and she was so incredibly lovely. Our conversation was brief because it was so loud inside the club but we took a picture and I hugged her and fangirled hard and it was a moment. She looks even better in person (if that's possible)... Everything about her is way more impressive in person. Also if you happened to watch her snap story from that night I was in it four times!  

Omg AAAND she wore the mom look for her performance and did a little Whitney Houston "Greatest Love of All" number and fuuuck it was crazy good. My love for her quadroupled after that night. 

Since I'm a NYC girl (well technically Brooklyn but Ms. Thorgy is gone) I'm rooting for Bob, but I'd be happy with Kim Chi winning too. I also really love Naomi. This is so tough! 

GagaOopsy

Can we all just please vote for Thorgy for Miss Congeniality! We know she deserves it. We already had Yara for congeniality... :tea:

yASSsss

Kim Chi for S8 Winner

Thorgy Thor for Miss Congeniality

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Young Pancake

Anyone from the top three could win and I'll be happy. I don't know why, but this last episode warmed me up to Naomi. She seems like a genuine person, who is fierce at the same time.

Tumblr

I voted for Naomi in the polls when the season started but not I'm really warming up to Bob. Either of those two can win tbh.

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Phantomhive

This season has the BEST top 3/top 4 Drag Race has produced so far. It was so sad to see Chi Chi go but out of the 4 left, I'd leave her out of the top 3. It's funny how my original top 3 actually came true (it changed briefly when Naomi underwhelmed me by episode 5).

I'm #TeamKimChi all the way but honestly, I'm fine with Bob or Naomi winning tbh. And Thorgy Thor for Miss Congeniality (although I'm cool with Cynthia for #MissCucungeniality too)

In I fly on wings of winter.

RAMROD

I don't want Cynthia as Ms.C because I haven't seen much of her, she could be shady as fuxk as the show progress if she was staying longer cos of the pressures and such like what happened to Thorgy.

If there are people fit for Ms.C, it is either Naomi or KimChi cos they are never really shady to another queens.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Whis

Why do people want Thorgy for Miss Congeniality?

She hasn't been congenial at all.

GagaOopsy
On 5/5/2016 at 1:25 PM, Thorgy Thor said:

Why do people want Thorgy for Miss Congeniality?

She hasn't been congenial at all.

Ben wasn't either, but she won because she was very popular.

Whis
8 hours ago, GagaOopsy said:

Ben wasn't either, but she won because she was very popular.

Joslyn should've won.

And this season, Cynthia should win!

Archived