❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
celeb

Madonna defends Sean Penn

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I am so confused by this. Is she lying now about Sean not hitting her or was she lying before about Sean hitting her? Or was it all made up by the media? Can someone tell me what's really going on?

o-MADONNA-SEAN-PENN-facebook.jpg

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/18/madonna-comes-forward-about-sean-penn-s-alleged-abuse-sean-has-never-struck-me.html

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Madonna always was and still is reserved regarding her private life. She never said publicly he beat her. That was always hearsay, because there was a supposed police report that never appeared. In fact, she denied this way back in 1989 in a Rolling Stone interview. Here is the extract:

How accurate are the tabloid tales of your night of terror—the nine hours in bondage?

Extremely inaccurate, as they usually are. They made it all up. But I expect it. They’re always making **** up. I’ve completely reconciled myself to that fact.

In my opinion, their relationship wasn't easy. Just listen to Till Death Do us Part. 

But I think that he never truly physically assaulted her, she is not just protecting him. She said this before, and she is saying it not. Now it's even more significant than before, because it is under oath. I truly believe her.

JusKeepBreathin
9 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Madonna always was and still is reserved regarding her private life. She never said publicly he beat her. That was always hearsay, because there was a supposed police report that never appeared. In fact, she denied this way back in 1989 in a Rolling Stone interview. Here is the extract:

How accurate are the tabloid tales of your night of terror—the nine hours in bondage?

Extremely inaccurate, as they usually are. They made it all up. But I expect it. They’re always making **** up. I’ve completely reconciled myself to that fact.

In my opinion, their relationship wasn't easy. Just listen to Till Death Do us Part. 

But I think that he never truly physically assaulted her, she is not just protecting him. She said this before, and she is saying it not. Now it's even more significant than before, because it is under oath. I truly believe her.

Well good, it makes sense that the media would have made it up. It would be crazy if she was trying to cover it up now.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

It never occurred to me that Till Death Do Us Part was written about Sean Penn. Adds an even more personal and tragic twist on an already melancholy song

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

2 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

It never occurred to me that Till Death Do Us Part was written about Sean Penn. Adds an even more personal and tragic twist on an already melancholy song

I always read it as a metaphor of their relationship. It is really interesting, isn't it? If you want to know Madonna, it's al in the lyrics. :)

He takes a drink, she goes inside
He starts to scream, the vases fly
He wishes that she wouldn't cry
He's not in love with her anymore

He makes demands, she draws the line
He starts the fight, she starts the lie
But what is truth when something dies

You're not in love with someone else
You don't even love yourself
Still I wish you'd ask me not to go

Our luck is running out of time
You're not in love with me anymore
I wish that it would change but it won't
If you don't

Our luck is running out of time
You're not in love with me anymore
I wish that it would change but it won't
'Cause you don't love me no more

They never laugh, not like before
She takes the keys, he breaks the door
She cannot stay here anymore

LoveandMagic

I never knew what to believe, I had heard of that song as being about them. The only people that knows what went on in the relationship (in full) are Sean and Madonna, so if Madonna says he didn't hit her then I have no reason not to believe her. She's been open about issues like sexual assault before, why would she hide it? I also think the fact that Sean has a reputation for being very hotheaded and a bit volatile, particularly toward members of the press, it's an easy rumor to believe. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

On 20.12.2015 at 9:21 PM, headonfire said:

Amen :)

Archived