Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin featured this topic
theARTVampire

The only time I was "close" to her was when she was in Braunschweig (@Wetten dass 2009). I didn't had tickets for it so I was trying to see her at the hotel, which was like 100m away from where I live, but I wasn't able to catch her :( 

ive seen gaga around 20 times in person and ive met her 2 times, last year in May and July 

10524574_10201100981124970_4927599994696this is at the buffalo artrave on july 7 2014. she brought me and my sister on stage and we sang born this way and the queen dedicated to jamey rodemeyer

10363846_10200874696267990_5026798255811

this was on may 23 2014 in nyc

Little Monster in Buffalo

I only counted the first time I met her as meeting her. When you see her its like she's looking into your soul. Always beautiful seeing her. 

Giulia Mottola

YAAASS I have. Two times.

Out of crazy crazy luck one day in NYC I was like why don't I go at her flat and see what is like? I just wanted to check out the area and see if other monsters where there. So I arrive and only two people were there, we start to talk and I swear after two minutes her black car arrives. She got out the car, we all got a selfie, she asked if we were cold and then showed us a box with her gold grammies inside. Then she said goodbye and went inside. <3 so nice!

So the next day I went again since I wasn't working and I only met a guy who knew she was going to be to some studio on 5th avenue. We went there and catch her just on time while she was walking out the building in the car. She wasn't in a good mood visibiliy, she didn't stop just went into the car.

So we ran back to the apartment thinking she was gonna be home soon, instead waited like 4 hours. In the meantime at least 20 people had gathered there. I was going to leave due to tiredness and cold when the car finally pulled into the street. She was sitting in the passenger seat with her feet on the dashboard and smoking a joint! a real countess appereance! ahah As soon as she got off the car I said CIAO and she came to me for a picture. Everybody was shouting her name but she didn't stay long, maybe another couple of pictures. 

I understand that living this life where everywhere you go you have people waiting for you has to be tough. Anyway she was always nice and for the next week I was like on cloud nice. Such a great experience :) 

Jose Chavez Germanotta
On December 20, 2015 at 0:18 PM, YAAASS GAGA said:

I never got an opportunity to meet Gaga, so I'd like to hear your stories. What was it like?

Yes, I met her in Houston after the artRave. She's such an amazing person, very down to earth and made us feel confortable. 

whyamisocurious

I have met Gaga a few times as my best friends uncle is Terry Richardson. She is always sweet and down to earth and honestly one of the most welcoming people I have ever met. The first time I was a bit nervous but she told me to come and hug her and that anyone that close to Terry is like family to her and then she just talked to us like she hadn't just put on a show to a sold out arena it was kind of crazy. That is what she is like though she will instantly make you feel comfortable and at ease around her like she is just some girl who lives down the road.  IMG_20151221_191944_zpswkweouve.jpg

11 hours ago, Future Lover said:

Oh wow I was there too. She looked at me during Just Dance and talked at me during G.U.Y. 

I haven't met her yet, but for the next tour I plan on buying meet and greet if she has it. I've invested so much time into this woman that I feel I deserve to meet her at least once :toofunny:

Right!? I am already saving my coins for next era. :excited:

Def buying meet & greet if there is one this time around.

I vow to have a picture with her and have at least a short conversation with her. I'll fly out to NYC if I have to and follow ha. :flower:

Xalser

djBuffoon

Finally met her very briefly after the TimesTalk. Got her autograph when I should have really reached for my phone and got a selfie. Stupid.

But I'm sure it won't be the last time.

MoaAngelina
ChicaSkas
13 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I went with my family to their restaurant and he was there.

The AC wasn't working and he was MAD. I was so excited when I saw him, i got the nerves up to go see him. I waited patiently cuz he was busy. I then politely said, "If you're busy i totally don't want to bug you, but would you take a picture with me?" He gave me the death stare that still haunts me to this day. and said "maybe later." I like ran back to my table lol, cuz I didnt wannabe that annoying fan. Then her mom came in and i think her dad told her a fan was in the restaurant cuz she kept her sunglasses on and hid in the corner as I walked out of the restaurant. My parents and i said bye and thank you, and her dad wouldn't even look at us. I WAS MORTIFIED. I'm 23 and i legit cried for an hour. I was upset cuz i felt like i did something to him. I was embarrassed because it took nerves for me to go up to him and I felt denied. It was a dream come true to see him and it literally couldnt have gone worse. 

So horrifying lol.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. He must have been in a bad mood, and he can't always be expected to be as welcoming as his daughter is. Probably has a lot on his plate.

I witnessed him mad, too. He had trouble affixing those stupid wooden portable tables to his box seat at the Hollywood Bowl, and the wine glasses and wine bottles fell off the flimsy table. There were no attendants to help him attach the table, or help him clean up the mess from the wine. He was NOT a happy camper.

Someone I knew went up to him and tried to say hi, and I was glad I wasn't there.

You learned a good lesson though. If anyone is angry with anything happening around them, it's best not to bother them at all. 

Take out the context that they are famous, just use this with any human. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived