question

Have you ever met Gaga?

Luciferian

Featured Posts

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

I wish I have but I've never even been to her your, tragic I know. Hopefully the LG5 Ball Tour comes to Chicago and she points to me sitting in the back where the cheapest seats are :emma: Itd be funny because I'm taller than her 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Luciferian
10 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Alright, another opportunity to leave this here... :hor:

1074287_10201567728824889_295113820_o.jp

I've approached her around ten times I'd say, but that's definitely the closest I got to her.

Awww there's a picture of you taking a picture with Gaga.

Hecturr

10430862_10204209292906761_2408334814760

I look like a sweaty mess but I meet the countess of pop in person, was amazing. So insightful, intelligent and kind. :giveup:

Warholian

Yeah, I met her in 2005 and we've been Facebook friends ever since. She gives me free tickets to every single concert she's ever played and she writes me a check for $10,000 every month. We also share a house together and I'm her stunt double on AHS.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

11828601_10206266579516219_8116060546954I met her in a bar in Atlanta. She was there to sing with Bryan Newman and her other jazz buddies after the Cheek to Cheek show. I had jazz brows on so she approached me and we took a few pictures together. Sarah her makeup artist andher came and hung out with us at the bar before she sang a few tunes. She was super down to earth, and fun and it was just like hanging out with some friends at the bar. My profile pic is one of the pictures I got that night. She also took a pic with her phone and posted it on instagram. Pretty surreal and I'm so happy I'm a fan of someone sp approachable and noce to her fans! 

SlaeUrAnus
2 minutes ago, Warholian said:

Yeah, I met her in 2005 and we've been Facebook friends ever since. She gives me free tickets to every single concert she's ever played and she writes me a check for $10,000 every month. We also share a house together and I'm her stunt double on AHS.

HAHA

In my messy era.

45 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Alright, another opportunity to leave this here... :hor:

1074287_10201567728824889_295113820_o.jp

I've approached her around ten times I'd say, but that's definitely the closest I got to her.

Great pic!

I live outside the space time continuum.

No :neyde: 

I waited outside her hotel in London for like 16 hours and this bitch didn't come out 

who will love me when the night is over

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

tumblr_m8ruq86_x8a1qem1cto1_500_large_la

Yeah, but I want to see the face of Haroon, not this cartoon character.  :)

I live outside the space time continuum.

itsdominik

yes, I met her in Prague in October 2014.

She walked straight towards us and signed stuff and posed for photos. She looked amazing that day. I almost fainted :flutter:

• Admin featured this topic
  • Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived