Luciferian

Featured Posts

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TerrenceV2
On 2/15/2016 at 6:27 AM, MomoQ said:

Yesss in paris after xfactor

i snuck in the hotels bar and waited there, got drunk there to ( wasted half my savings on 120 euro on drinks just so i can have a smoth go without security jumping inWORTH IT) as soon as  she arrived i walked past her and said hi and pussied out ofcourse lol, the gaurd was about to pull me of,

do.php?img=60695

but yeah i got to meet her....a day before edge of glory :toofunny: 

do.php?img=60694

nice insta  :green:

playground love - josef salvat

PERFECTIONIST

she told me to put my sister down during Venus in Houston lol

my sister was dressed as venus and when she would say venus we would lift my sister up doing the V

:lolga::lolga:

and she did the little hand wave to put someone down lmfaooooooo

there's a video somewhere on youtube

my hobbies include lying about PI leaking and getting everyone shook on GGD

On 3/13/2016 at 9:58 PM, Brodinsky said:

nice insta  :green:

hey thank u, like urs too !!!! i already followed a while ago didnt know its u hahah

What’s fortnight

No...Not a meet and greet.

Although... She held eye contact with me from the side of the artRAVE stage. I'll never forget that feeling. At first I thought she was eye f****** the very front row. ( I was second row.) But then I knew she was looking right at me. Which was a melting pot of intense emotion. There are no words to describe. I guess it'd be 1000 times more powerful for those who get to have a conversation.

Regiment
On 12/20/2015 at 8:42 PM, elijahfan said:

Alright, another opportunity to leave this here... :hor:

1074287_10201567728824889_295113820_o.jp

I've approached her around ten times I'd say, but that's definitely the closest I got to her.

Papi, pero que bulge!

TRILL MONSTER

Yeah a bunch of time......I Topped richey her dancer and once in a while gags invites me over..we play checkers and cooks me Italian food and let's me have fun with taylor

her house is nice! But she has a shrine of lucifer that kinda creeps me out....but hey! The meatballs are bomb af! :gaycat::gaycat:

NathanAngelis

only took me 17 hours but i met her! it was after she performed at the queen concert in sydney and im pretty sure she was high af

Sasha De Swert

I met Gaga after the artrave in Antwerp :D

I remember the group being all excited haha! The tour manager came through the door that Gaga would come through and we were all holding our breath, looking at that door like OMG OMG but it was him haha. He came to explain us a few rules and explained to us how it'll all work and stuff. Then he left again, and after a while the door opened again and he came in again, we we're all like 'Awwwww...' and he said: Just kidding! and he stepped aside and there was gaga! We started applauding and slightly freaking out.

She was so sweet and so down to earth! as soon as she came in she made the hostess that was there, puor us all a glass of champagne. We talked about c2c, what she actually wanted to do with ARTPOP, DWUW, and other thingies. (I asked how Asia was haha.) After that we got our photomoment and OMG IT WAS SO EFFING NICE TO STAND NEXT TO HEAR AND FEEL HER NEXT TO ME!!!! I didn't cry during the whole meet and greet but after the photomoment, when I needed to leave, when I said: 'I love you Gaga' & she said ''I love you too'' I crashed, and cried the whole way home and even in bed that night haha.

Sorry for ranting but I still hget like so excited after two years xd12473799_1570591849919985_53600367473226

• Admin pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived