💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

thought

This performance always gives me goosebumps

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I have had this performance of two vocal legends on repeat for so many years. It's just so amazing and beautiful :giveup: They have some of the best voices in the music industry and they kill it with the high notes even though you can tell Patti was happy that she outshined Mariah in that moment :smh: 

MelbHawker

Why is Mariah dressed like a cheap wh0re? 

Patti you elegant queen. :applause:

*legit only responding this way because I want my reputation up from 399 to 400. #OCD*

Haroon

Never seen this but my gosh those notes, I feel like an angel's rubbing my cochlea :giveup: 

3 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

*legit only responding this way because I want my reputation up from 399 to 400. #OCD*

There you go :tongue: 

MelbHawker
46 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Never seen this but my gosh those notes, I feel like an angel's rubbing my cochlea :giveup: 

There you go :tongue: 

Ilysm. xoxoxox

Alien Tulip
1 hour ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

wow Mariah looked so much better back in the day :l 

A lot of people look better in their 20s and 30s. She still looks beautiful to me now days though and this was just the other day

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

A lot of people look better in their 20s and 30s. She still looks beautiful to me now days though and this was just the other day

um it's has little to do with her age... it's more about the things she has done to her face and the way she acts now :wtf: idk how to explain it but she was so annoying and fake on American idol 
her hair is always on point tho 

LIFE IS GOOD

Alien Tulip
5 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

um it's has little to do with her age... it's more about the things she has done to her face and the way she acts now :wtf: idk how to explain it but she was so annoying and fake on American idol 
her hair is always on point tho 

She can be pretentious now and has gone overboard with the botox but I give her a pass since her personality has changed ever since her public meltdown in 2001which led her to the mental institution. 

Ferrer Zorola
15 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

She can be pretentious now and has gone overboard with the botox but I give her a pass since her personality has changed ever since her public meltdown in 2001which led her to the mental institution. 

what happened to her? I didn't know that and if I do my research the articles are going to be sensationalist as fock... 

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived