Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Youtuber's mom missing (PrankvsPrank)

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

:ohno: I hope they find her. these kinds of devastating things can happen to youtubers too. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Ferrer Zorola

wow... I used to watch them daily... I hope with all my heart she's ok because this couple is adorable and they're nothing but truly good people...

LIFE IS GOOD

Checkers

I'm a hardcore PVP peep/Dope Fresh Nation and I watch them every day! 

I live in Atlantic City and I've been keeping an eye out in case I see her. So sad :(

I hope they find her and take a short break from vlogging tbh

Ferrer Zorola
24 minutes ago, Checkers said:

I'm a hardcore PVP peep/Dope Fresh Nation and I watch them every day! 

I live in Atlantic City and I've been keeping an eye out in case I see her. So sad :(

I hope they find her and take a short break from vlogging tbh

I stopped watching them earlier this year... did Jesse propose to Jeana yet? I thought they were going to break up at some point but then I watched them on the youtube rewind together and I was relieved lol 

LIFE IS GOOD

Checkers
9 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I stopped watching them earlier this year... did Jesse propose to Jeana yet? I thought they were going to break up at some point but then I watched them on the youtube rewind together and I was relieved lol 

Nope not yet :green: So many peeps were upset that he didn't propose on their 10 year anniversary the other day.

Ferrer Zorola
2 hours ago, Checkers said:

Nope not yet :green: So many peeps were upset that he didn't propose on their 10 year anniversary the other day.

I mean, no one is obligated to get married or anything but it does make me anxious the fact that they can easily break up and it would be time lost as they're growing older and Jeana has like 5 years more to have babies 

LIFE IS GOOD

Reality
1 hour ago, Checkers said:

Update: His mom passed away :'(

Really?! Oh no, that must be tough on them... I cannot even fathom the idea of losing someone as important as my mother like that...

By the way, where did you here that news? 

🃏🖤👹

Checkers
21 minutes ago, WARHOL UNiCORN said:

Really?! Oh no, that must be tough on them... I cannot even fathom the idea of losing someone as important as my mother like that...

By the way, where did you here that news? 

Jeana's twitter. :(

@PhillyChic5

Morphine Prince
1 hour ago, Checkers said:

Update: His mom passed away :'(

Oh no :(

I had some hope. I feel so bad for them. I watch their channel often and it feels like I know them. 

Archived