💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

monketsharona

I don't like when she's doing that raw vocals... It's not natural... I really really hope we won't get this on next album...

I doesn't seem to be a bad performance though, I just don't really like when she's doing that kind of vocals...

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthisway135

It's funny how a lot of you don't seem to realize that she is nearly 30 and has a woman voice now. Remember young ones, she's not 23 anymore lol. This is what an adult sounds like, unless you're a robot and your voice is ageless **cough** :neyde: **cough**

KyliesChild

Why are all of her Til It Happens To You performances mediocre?

19 minutes ago, bornthisway135 said:

It's funny how a lot of you don't seem to realize that she is nearly 30 and has a woman voice now. Remember young ones, she's not 23 anymore lol. This is what an adult sounds like, unless you're a robot and your voice is ageless **cough** :neyde: **cough**

Well, that does not explain how she does amazing performances such as her New York, New York tribute of Frank Sinatra. I find it funny how Gaga said she wanted the song to be masculine, though.

I love it......

Some people on  here :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

She sounds fine? Isn't that just how she sounds in a lower tone, and this is a song with a majority of her singing low?

And it's, like, five seconds of a snippet?

3 points in and ready for more

Pierre
1 hour ago, bornthisway135 said:

unless you're a robot and your voice is ageless **cough** :neyde: **cough**

MESS LMAO 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Dangerous Man

I hope she delivered the real emotion. Can't wait to see it. :nick:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

somnambulist

The New York New York performance is also deep and masculine and it has 3 pages and no negativity, I....don't get it. She sounds fine here, I can't at people comparing it to GYPSY. Gypsy is a happy song, this is not. -_-

HarryTheNight

ugh i just cant like this song. the lyrics are just so cliche and i hate the way she sings it. though i love Dope

• Admin pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived