💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Gaga is speaking as herself to EVERYONE as a victim. It is not hard to see or feel. I don't see what the fight is in the lyrics of this song. I guess you feel it or do not and that goes back to the meaning of this song.

Even my young niece and nephews got what Gaga is alluding to and I have never had that conversation with them, they just understand what the song was made for and promoted for and they champion it, these are young teens.

Gaga spotlights a problem by song that needs to be noticed, us Monsters win either way, through Gaga.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

i came here to share my feelings for this amazing performance and some of the members here already ruined it for me.why do they feel the need to spread their negativity.

leave this forum for good :grr:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Togekiss

Holy ****! I am in awe of this performance. One of her all time best in my opinion. Just wow...

bring on that pecan pie

Whispering

A powerful and amazing performance! I'm proud of Gaga tonight- her performance, her speech and this accomplishment! 

If anyone really thinks those vocals are "awful", you owe it to yourself to make an appointment with an ENT or audiologist tomorrow...because something is way off with your ability to hear correctly!

KarmaPolice

this is just the proof you guys can't decide a performance is good or bad by a snippet, she slayed those high notes

KarmaPolice
4 hours ago, andy232000 said:

it wasnt just gaga´s performance also. Demi also sounds edited a bit and i mean, it makes sense that they are edited cause the show aired a week after the event and Lifetime had to editand put the ceremony together, so they probably edited all vocalists too, if not then why not air it live in the first place? anyway. i´ve watch the performance like 5 times already lol!

there a big difference between autotuning and mixing, oh and btw you can't really judge a voice performance by a phone recording...don't you know that the sound frequencies mess up a lot in the process? I'm a singer and I can tell you that sometimes using a phone to record you can make you sound a bit off while instead you where hitting the right notes

MrFameKills

Cynthia's speech and the video afterwards warmed my heart. Reminded me why i love her so much <3

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

This Video I mean the performance, the Cynthia's speech, the Gaga's speech and the other artists... I just feel like it was her Rising from The Ashes... She's back for good now and GP is ready for her upcoming material. I start to believe that LG5 may be her best album yet not only for monsters but for other people too. It also seems like LG5 Pre-era is ending so we should prepare for 'LG5 Time' 

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Archived