💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

46 minutes ago, Felicia said:

It's not really her fans "ripping her apart". It's just that the people who have followed Gaga for years expect more. Much more than the average disengaged member of the GP who is just praising the song b/c of the socially-conscious subject matter.

Compared to the most iconic songs off of The Fame or TFM it sucks major ass.

Have you ever said something good about Gaga on this forum? I don't think we have to love everything Gaga does, but you just hate everything she does

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Clip said:

Have you ever said something good about Gaga on this forum? I don't think we have to love everything Gaga does, but you just hate everything she does

I go back to early 2008. I was among the OGs waiting for The Fame to leak (when most of you were still in diapers). It is just that I gauge everything that Gaga does now in comparison to the 2008-2010 Glory Days.

I'm not some fankid who just jumped on the train halfway through BTW and thinks that they know what Gaga is about.

Sorry if I don't blindly validate every move that she makes like a misguided sheep.

But, you are entitled to your opinion, and (as a fellow Gaga fan) I respect that. *paws up*

You can't ignore your lessons even after you become a star

1 minute ago, Felicia said:

I go back to early 2008. I was among the OGs waiting for The Fame to leak (when most of you were still in diapers). It is just that I gauge everything that Gaga does now in comparison to the 2008-2010 Glory Days.

I'm not some fankid who just jumped on the train halfway through BTW and thinks that they know what Gaga is about.

Sorry if I don't blindly validate every move that she makes like a misguided sheep.

But, you are entitled to your opinion, and (as a fellow Gaga fan) I respect that. *paws up*

12 days to 2016... it's time to move on.

FreePalestine

ViviLittleM

Private channel.

No streaming.

Hope someone has the channel to tell us what's going on lmaooooooo

EDIT: oh! Maybe there's one!

Stay tuned

Whispering
4 hours ago, SecretWeapon said:

But i hate that pity party song so im biased

Riiight...because people who are upset because they were raped are having a pity party. 

Warholian

It isn't crazy amazing obviously, but it's far from bad. For some reason it sort of reminds me of a pre-Gaga Stefani voice. The microphone volume seems way too low though. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Awful. I love Gaga's deep voice in certain performances of Electric Chapel and Heavy Metal Lover for example, but I hate the fake ass accent & way of singing she does for this & Dope. At least the Dope performances were good for the most part, but all her perfomances of TIHTY are terrible for her standards. She's allowed to have a bad day, bla bla...clearly she has them everytime she attempts to sing this live. She should just not. Hopefully no vocals like this on LG5. 

kiss kiss

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived