Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

As much as I love this songs purpose, message and how it's really making an impact in terms of exposing a culture that's been kept hidden from the masses for so long... the song bores me. Like.. I don't know if it's the vocals or whatever, but I have no desire to hear it or watch the rest of this performance.

I feel bad. lol.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I actually like how she performs it. You can tell she means what she is singing and the deep vocals really stirs up emotions in me where I can feel the pain that Gaga feels. 

I was expecting not to like it because I'm not a fan of her Dope vocals but in this instance it really fits the song. However, I prefer this live version to the actual recording of the song which I don't like at all and don't even listen to in all honesty. 

I must say, I am really surprised that so many fans don't like this performance and complain about the vocals. Normally you all get slayed so easily. :wtf:

mister max

I love it even more :flutter:

she is also wearing those things on her eyes again that I love :flutter:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Mobster

@0:48 The moment Cynthia Germanotta's soul was suddenly possessed by Madonna

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

The Child
24 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Why did they all sing ballads/stripped down songs. :blink:

IKR! I expected some songs like Who Run The World and all, songs that empower women, not songs that bore us to death.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

andy232000
29 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

Why did they all sing ballads/stripped down songs. :blink:

i think they just didnt have the budget. the lights are poor and the stage is too small for anything but acoustics. the bands take half of the place 

andy232000
Just now, ManilaMonster said:

Cant wait. Hope it sounds better than the LQ Snippet.

i think the performance sound good except for those 2 notes at the end. the rest seems normal. 

Real Panda
Just now, andy232000 said:

i think the performance sound good except for those 2 notes at the end. the rest seems normal. 

Agreed. Gaga delivers anyhow, its understandable why she wont go full diva on the song but tbh it just doesnt do vocal wonders for her. I still like the song.

ViviLittleM
4 minutes ago, ManilaMonster said:

Cant wait. Hope it sounds better than the LQ Snippet.

You can see teasers here:

• Admin pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived