💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Video: Lady Gaga at Billboard's Women in Music event

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Lord Ryry

So many comments on Youtube and Facebook are all praising the performances  but her "fans" are tearing her apart.  Everyone makes mistakes - she's incredible and recovered amazingly. I can't wait to hear it all!

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
6 hours ago, Michelle said:

we have a thread already 

Can't wait none the less 

Hey :) Thanks for reporting this but it's not going to be merged because this is specifically about the segment that's going to be aired on TV in a few days, so it's an event in itself (if that makes sense? :laughga: ). The two are kinda separate because the previous thread was about the event as it was going on and us going off of candids and other red carpet pictures and low quality recordings and such as it happened, and this thread will be about what has been professionally recorded and will air and be seen by the millions :flutter: 

I hope I'm making sense and that I'm understandable, it's 5AM and I haven't slept so yeah :flop: If you have further questions or queries then please don't hesitate to make a thread in the Support section - thanks! :sara: 

Pinned this topic :happy: 

• Haroon pinned, unpinned and pinned this topic
giskardsb
5 hours ago, somnambulist said:

On her facebook page literally everyone is praising her performance, and her fans here still want to place their expectations on her and direct her performances. It's the oddest thing. She's won over so many people except the people that claim to be her biggest fans. I dont get it.

I actually think that many fans are hyper sensitive to what other fanbases are going to say, so they tend to hyper-criticise Gaga in anticipation.   They want Gaga to put forth "perfection" (whatever that means) so that they don't have to slug it out in stan-wars, or so they can use "perfect" performances as ammo.

of course if you just ignore stan-wars thats all moot.

Jewels n Drugs

Now what if Gaga decided to browse GGD and see what we think? Poor sis ha feelings would be so hurt. Yall should learn to appreciate things even if it isnt exactly your cup of tea.  If she was to go on another blackout you would be pressedT af.

And before yall drag me and give me the "im just giving my opinion" bullshiit, theres a difference between giving your opinion and saying something is "terrible"

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Didymus
9 hours ago, somnambulist said:

On her facebook page literally everyone is praising her performance, and her fans here still want to place their expectations on her and direct her performances. It's the oddest thing. She's won over so many people except the people that claim to be her biggest fans. I dont get it.

We obviously have bigger expectations. We know her entire career, we know her vocal capability, we know everything she's already done and if she tops it or fails to meet her own standard,...

It bugs me that every time something Gaga-related happens where many fans on this forum aren't sold, that people have to bring the whole "she's winning everyone over except the fans", "the fans hate her," "I hate this fanbase" even though 95% of the time there's nothing but praise about her looks, her performances (no one suddenly forgot the NYNY performance - nothing but praise - how does that not count?) etc. Every time one negative comment occurs it seems like the anti-negativity crew just has a breakdown for no reason, pretending like this place is a cesspool of disguised haters whose voices don't count because of what people are saying outside of GGD. That's not just rude, it's also unforgivable when you signed up on a discussion forum.

There's nothing to get but that many fans just aren't a fan of her deep voice and how she sings with it in this performance. If people can't take thàt they really shouldn't be on a forum. If FB is so much nicer, then go there. I don't get why people have to complain about what goes on on this forum so much.

(And this is coming from someone who thinks this performance is just fine.)

People claiming is "bad", "ew" or whatever CLEARLY don't know what they're talking about, so I'm not even going to bother.

Diamond Heart

She seems a bit out of breath or something. But i still think she sounds good. Not perfect but pretty good.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

I can't believe at people here claiming perfection. You guys Have you been made perfect? It's truly hard to see you demanding perfection when this song is made to sang in a very organic way. Whatever dudes.

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived