Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

CEO hurls sexist comments at Taylor

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

2F34967B00000578-3363202-Controversial_M2F6F9DCA00000578-3363202-image-a-24_1450

Controversial: Martin Shkreli (left), the CEO of Turing Pharmaceuticals who hiked the price of a crucial AIDS drug by 5,500 per cent, said he would be willing to let Taylor Swift (right) listen to his only copy of Wu-Tang Clan's highly-coveted latest album in exchange for a sexual favor 

Martin Shkreli made the foul-mouthed comment in an interview with HipHopDx

The CEO purchased the only copy of Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin in May

The 31-track LP by the rap group is the most expensive album ever made 

Shkreli drew ire around the world when in September he raised the price of the AIDS drug Daraprim from $13.50 to $750 

The businessman has exclusive access to the music for the next 88 years 

Producer RZA said they'd give some of the profits to charity in response

'I’m not going to play it for no reason,' the former hedge fund manager shot back. 'If Taylor Swift wants to come over and suck my d***, I’ll play it for her.' 

During the interview, Shkreli also revealed that he was planning to put up $2million to bail out jailed Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda.

2F6F9DA400000578-3363202-image-a-27_1450

Biggest fan: Martin Shkreli revealed that he was planning to put up $2million to bail out Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda (pictured) who has been jailed for a year on gang-related charges

The 21-year-old 'Shmoney Dance' singer was arrested a year ago on charges related to his alleged gang activity.

An indictment accused Shmurda of being part of a gang called the G Stone Crips that was involved in shootings against rivals in New York's borough of Brooklyn. Prosecutors said that police seized 21 guns, including two in Shmurda's car near the studio.

‘Forget whether you think he’s guilty or not, the guy should not be sitting in jail right now,’ Shkreli told HipHopDX. ‘It’s insane. He’s from Brooklyn. I’m from Brooklyn. He deserves a fair trial. He deserves good lawyers. He doesn’t have good lawyers. His label is hanging him out to dry and so I have a conference call tomorrow morning with them.

‘I’ll show up with $2million bail money no f***ing problem,’ he added. ‘He’s not going to flee the country. I’m not going to lose anything. I’m going to try to make that happen. That’s one thing I’m working on.’

But the self-described ‘opportunist’ made it clear that he was expecting Shmurda to repay him in some way for his largess.

‘I’m a fan and I’m a business man. I’m not going to do this for free,’ Shkreli said with a laugh. ‘He’s going to have to do something for me. I don’t know what that’s going to look like yet. He’s going to owe me one, obviously.’ 

Shkreli also used the interview to vent his anger at RZA, the founding member of the Wu-Tang Clan, who justified the sale of his group's highly anticipated album to the controversial businessman by telling Bloomberg Business Week that the deal was finalized months before Shkreli’s controversial ‘business practices’ concerning the AIDS drug Daraprim came to light.

‘If I hand you $2million, f***ing show me some respect,' Shkreli fumed. 'At least have the decency to say nothing or “no comment.”

‘The guy says “…before his business practices came to light.” What the f*** does that mean? I f***ing make money. That’s what I do.’

He then continued: ‘What do you think I do, make cookies? No, mother*****. I sell drugs. I felt insulted.’  

Source

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He needs to be assassinated, lol. 

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Haroon

I don't understand how this was sexist :blink: I see it as rude and disgusting sure, but I don't see how this is sexist - could someone please explain? :duck: 

Serendipity
Just now, Haroon said:

I don't understand how this was sexist :blink: I see it as rude and disgusting sure, but I don't see how this is sexist - could someone please explain? :duck: 

It's the title from the article:air:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

What a stupid c unt tbh. Instead of buying exclusive access to LG5 and AP2 he goes and throws all that money at some rap group. :rip:

Tay sue ha fat :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Haroon
1 minute ago, Clean said:

It's the title from the article:air:

Oh I know, I'm disagreeing with what they're saying about it being sexist :omg: 

With regards to the rest of it, wow he sounds like a mess, and not a fun and good one :emma: 

RAMROD

Jebus, hope he'll rot in prison.

Probably won't tho cos he got munnies.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Giorno Giovanna

on dat pic i see a sad disgusting hoe and next to him, taylor swift on the right side

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Lion Heart

>>Shkreli also revealed that he was planning to put up $2million to bail out jailed Brooklyn rapper Bobby Shmurda.

He also posted 5 Million $ bail after getting raided by the FBI. Damn how much money does this POS have??

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Archived