💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guess What Is a Top 5 Dance/Club Song Now?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Til_It_Happens_to_You_by_Lady_Gaga.png

That's right Little Monsters, on the Dance/Club chart released today, "Til It Happens to You" rises from #8 to #5! It is now a bigger dance hit than "G.U.Y.". It doesn't look like the song is going to lose any momentum either since it gained three spots this week. Let the awkwardness continue!

Edit:

Also, in other Gaga chart news this week,

Cheek to Cheek rises to #68 on the Billboard 200 (sales and streaming)

and

rises to #44 on Top Album Sales. (just sales)

Emigrante

Okay, can someone give me the link to this remix? I will bop to that. :flutter:

:flop:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

JusKeepBreathin

I think it has to do with all the positive press Gaga is receiving. When G.U.Y. was released it was not a positive press era for Gaga. Still it's weird. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Emigrante

But if you will wonder about that. Hmm.. Swine is also about rape. It's not that weirs as we think tho. I think? :duck:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Haroon

I mean if there's a good remix that has a good beat then I'm sure people can dance away without thinking about the message of the song :blink: Plus the "until it happens to you" thing can apply to loads of situations so it's got a relatability thing outside of rape:duck: Although knowing the message and stuff does make this a tad bit like " :emma: "

Archived