💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I Had a Dream About LG5's Lead Single Announcement

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

So I know this thread is going to be kind of random, but I wanted to share a dream I had last night. In my dream, Gaga announced LG5's lead single via Instagram. She posted the cover art which was very similar to the V99 Magazine teaser. I wish I could remember what the single title was, but I do remember it was quite decent/okay & was 3 short words. The release date was January 29, 2016 which is quite ironic since that is a Friday. There was also 3 hashtags in the captions, I could remember one of them & it said #RihannaIsAmazing. So what do you think of my dream? :laughga:

homomo

I had a dream about the lead single last week. 

I was driving in my car with some friends and it came on the radio. I can hear it in my head kinda, but can't really express it. It sounded unlike anything I've heard, and had strange vocals.

DiscoHeaven23

I had a dream about the Rachet music video with Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna and Azealia once, when it was rumored to be dropping soon. (I believe it was around the time the "RACHET" earrings were being worn by Beyonce and Gaga). It was pretty good. Lots of dancing, took place in a old factory with red lighting. 

samuelx

I had a dream that gaga released a new fragrance and it was cinderella princess themed, the bottle looked like a unicorn egg and it was a yellowish pee colored fluid. I think it was called CinderBella :flop: 

Kermit

Warning Explicit Beauty 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
Just now, Prince JG said:

This!

The creepy part is I had this exact same dream last night and I remember WEB...

i'm going to see a priest ftw

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived