Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

AHS Hotel Episode 12 'Be Our Guest' (season finale) synopsis

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Wait but Ryan did say there would be 13 episodes... ?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
andy232000
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Emma Roberts and Michael Goi confirmed last week shooting was for season final...

yep that's sad... But honestly I'm pretty sure it's because Lady Gaga couldn't shoot one more episode and they wanted to wrap with her... 

Maybe...but i dont think so, i mean, what else does she need to do besides AHS? she said she wouldnt start LG5 till she finished and i doubt she's in a rush to get that out

monketsharona
Just now, Red said:

Wait but Ryan did say there would be 13 episodes... ?

Things changed... maybe a longer episode ? 

monketsharona
Just now, andy232000 said:

Maybe...but i dont think so, i mean, what else does she need to do besides AHS? she said she wouldnt start LG5 till she finished and i doubt she's in a rush to get that out

LG5 is started for a long time now lol

We don't know all of her projects, and now she definitely need to work on her album.. it's already great that she cleared a lot more time.. originally she should have been in 8 episodes...

I'm pretty sure she'll be in all episodes until the end

andy232000
Just now, monketsharona said:

LG5 is started for a long time now lol

We don't know all of her projects, and now she definitely need to work on her album.. it's already great that she cleared a lot more time.. originally she should have been in 8 episodes...

I'm pretty sure she'll be in all episodes until the end

Yes but bobby said gaga had not decided the theme of the album. If she doesnt have a theme or direction she really doesnt have a consistent album. She only has ramdom songs that may or may not fit in, so i dont see that taking much of her time 

Sizzily

Awww, I hope they can wrap it up in 3 episodes. :noparty::crossed:

I know its a reach but we might get LG5 news sooner than we thought?:omg:

One Banned Boi

monketsharona
Just now, andy232000 said:

Yes but bobby said gaga had not decided the theme of the album. If she doesnt have a theme or direction she really doesnt have a consistent album. She only has ramdom songs that may or may not fit in, so i dont see that taking much of her time 

Bobby also said that Gaga would only focus on AHS while she  was shooting. Did she ? Definitely not ^^ She was doing that VMAGAZINE thing, she was writing and recording for sure, she made that Tom Ford collab,  the Frank Sinatra performance, interviews  and so on.. Don't take all of Bobby 's words as the truth.. don't forget he's a manager, and we know they decided to make surprise and secret the main strategy for next era..

Dangerous Man

Aww. Goin to miss the show that gave Gaga's first acting nomination for GG awards. :nick:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

The Child
26 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Bobby also said that Gaga would only focus on AHS while she  was shooting. Did she ? Definitely not ^^ She was doing that VMAGAZINE thing, she was writing and recording for sure, she made that Tom Ford collab,  the Frank Sinatra performance, interviews  and so on.. Don't take all of Bobby 's words as the truth.. don't forget he's a manager, and we know they decided to make surprise and secret the main strategy for next era..

AHS is still the main focus.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

No Gaga info.....i hope if she ends up dying that it will be in most glorious way

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived