đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Should Stop Wearing Fur

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Gaga Monster

I am not bashing Gaga but she has to stop with fur. Watch this whole entire video to understand (THE WHOLE VIDEO)!!! The point of the video is the footage of the animal cruelty, not the street harassment!

DISCLAIMER: Graphic footage. Also I don't agree with street harassment.

GGD Presidential Elections

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

Inb4 we need a fur thread too now. The newest hot topic here.

My thread is still derailing every four seconds 'cause of unnecessary negativity so brace yourself, gurlfrand :flower:

Did you watch this whole video?

Gaga Monster
Just now, Didymus said:

I'm watching now :sara:

Watch the whole 6 minute thing to fully understand

I don't agree.

And that video is absolutely horrible. I can't believe people at PETA can be so disrespectful to other people and harass them on the street so violently. seriously wtf.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

I'm getting a faux fur stole in a few weeks, but real fur is luxurious to me. I'll probably get a genuine fur stole sometime in the future. I'm not killing animals, and my purchase will mean nothing compared to everyone else's purchases. It'll make little difference in the fur industry at all, so I'm not going to feel ashamed. I'm not suddenly increasing the demand of fur. It's a marginal difference.

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Resquid said:

I don't agree.

And that video is absolutely horrible. I can't believe people at PETA can be so disrespectful to other people and harass them on the street so violently. seriously wtf.

I against street harassment but look at the animals suffering. Watch the whole 6 minute. It made me cry

Edonis

I honestly think wearing fur depends upon the company/brand you get it from. Some brands and lines will maliciously torture the animals, kill endangered species etc. just to get their product. But if they're not I don't think it's a big problem. Fur has been apart of clothing for a while and I don't think it's going to go out anytime soon. Just some thoughts. 

Gaga Monster
Just now, RBNLM said:

i do not agree, i'm against animal violence and cruelty but this have nothing to do with that

Did you watch all 6 minutes. Did you see them skinned and totured alive. Beat up, alive with their skin being ripped off? How as a human can you support this. An animal alive with their skin off and bleeding to death. this video made by disgusted in humanity

Gaga Monster
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I honestly think wearing fur depends upon the company/brand you get it from. Some brands and lines will maliciously torture the animals, kill endangered species etc. just to get their product. But if they're not I don't think it's a big problem. Fur has been apart of clothing for a while and I don't think it's going to go out anytime soon. Just some thoughts. 

Just watch the whole 6 minute video. It made me cry.

Gaga Monster
4 minutes ago, Chic said:

I'm getting a faux fur stole in a few weeks, but real fur is luxurious to me. I'll probably get a genuine fur stole sometime in the future. I'm not killing animals, and my purchase will mean nothing compared to everyone else's purchases. It'll make little difference in the fur industry at all, so I'm not going to feel ashamed. I'm not suddenly increasing the demand of fur. It's a marginal difference.

Did you watch the whole 6 minute video?

Archived