Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is Madonna Overrated?

Quark

Featured Posts

Adelephant
10 hours ago, VampireMobster said:

@Adelephant I've found your match!! :excited:

I applaud the fact that more people are opening their eyes to the overrated fraud that is Madonna! :excited:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

Absolutely not! She is the Queen of Pop for a reason.

I do agree that Madonna stans think she is more original than she actually is, but this doesn't detract from the quality of her work (at least before 2008 :green:).

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Serendipity
10 hours ago, Lil Alex said:

Is the sky green?

2719631104_fb29270597_b.jpg

:green:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

I don't like that kind of thing. Because that's exactly what Gaga's haters (not only Madonna stans) are doing...

I think 'copy' is still a very hard word. I think both Madonna and Gaga are inspired by a lot of sources, but they both have a huge impact on pop culture. 

I'm quite tired of those comparisons, that's why I would love Gaga to work with Madonna one day. It would be a huge event in pop music and it would be a big 'F*ck U' to haters...

Better Day

No. Her creativity is on par with Gaga's. Her impact is undeniable in the vein of her inspiring pop girls (or guys) today, showing men that women can run their own career. She will always be remembered. 

Together You And I!

Andy McQueen
2 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

You're lucky Jjang isn't here anymore. :air:

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I don't like that kind of thing. Because that's exactly what Gaga's haters (not only Madonna stans) are doing...

I think 'copy' is still a very hard word. I think both Madonna and Gaga are inspired by a lot of sources, but they both have a huge impact on pop culture. 

I'm quite tired of those comparisons, that's why I would love Gaga to work with Madonna one day. It would be a huge event in pop music and it would be a big 'F*ck U' to haters...

I know, this is why I once made a thread about this topic:

BTW: I admire Madonna a lot for her ambition and everything she has achieved and done, also politically. :) That's why I personally don't think that she is overrated, she influenced so many ... 

Didymus
44 minutes ago, Adelephant said:

- Her influence on pop music was not good: She represents everything that people critique about pop music (gimmicks, image obsessed, focus is not on the music)

Laughable.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived