Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

NY Post slams Gaga's Globe Nom

NYCMonster1984

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

The amount of stillness (not as easy as it looks) and menace and hints of vulnerability she brought the role is what earned her the nomination. Especially for an acting newcomer, it is an all-around commendable performance. Given who The Countess is, her background, her interests, her journey, etc., Gaga's choices make complete sense.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
19 minutes ago, NYCMonster1984 said:

I do think Fargo (Kirsten) will win. That show and character is phenomenal. You should all watch it if you don't yet. 

I think she will win too, and it would be well-deserved.

Levine
23 minutes ago, NYCMonster1984 said:

I do think Fargo (Kirsten) will win. That show and character is phenomenal. You should all watch it if you don't yet. 

What's that about? I admit I've never heard about that before (mea culpa).

Gaga's nom (to be in topic) it's a WINN/WIN for me so I really don't care about this article: or she is a good actress and deserved it or her star power is huge and they needed her (and it's still a positive thing for someone who until last year was "over and irrelevant")... no?

24 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

what's weird about it? Is it only because she's a singer and that's her first acting gig?

-when you think about it, her acting isn't bad at all.

-Her character (the countess) is amazing and one of this seasons highlight, and not because it's played by lady gaga. 

- And it's a good TV show

well deserved tbh. And if she doesn't deserve it then neither any (well most) of her category nominees, their characters aren't any good or more interesting than the countess. 

I don't really know why I found it weird at first... I was just thinking "what? really? the golden globes?" but then I thought about it and I realized that she really deserves the nomination and that it's not "weird" at all. 

I think I was just weirdly surprised cause I didn't see it coming at all.

Well I think most of us are just happy that she was nominated, not because we expect her to win, but because her skill was  good enough to get the nom. Ya know... since she's "not an actress :derpga: ."

If Gaga had completely blown it, she would not have been considered for this type of recognition. It means a lot to me as a fan. 

4 hours ago, Slavi said:

Oh please

Go watch "Flicker" again. Gaga IS an actress. A pretty good one at that, really hard working and with lots and lots of potential and not to mentioned her incredible presence. She brought a whole new life to the show and she deserves her recognition.

Why does everyone refer to that ONE episode!? There is an entire series.... Not saying she dosent deserve it or does

Swan Heart
16 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Why does everyone refer to that ONE episode!? There is an entire series.... Not saying she dosent deserve it or does

For me personally, that was a really really good episode for Gaga, het best was there. She absolutely stole it.

She showed diversity as an actress too. Something that I feel she was criticised of lacking in the article.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

It's the NY Post don't take it seriously 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MonsterMum

He's been on her ass for a while now. I think he should remove that giant stick from this bottom.

The deadly glove that’s more impressive than Lady Gaga’s acting
http://nypost.com/2015/11/02/the-deadly-glove-thats-more-impressive-than-lady-gagas-acting/

Lady Gaga vamps her way through ‘AHS: Hotel’

"Can Lady Gaga act? Well, not really"

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/lady-gaga-vamps-her-way-through-ahs-hotel/

And now this. Almost like he has some kind of agenda :toofunny:

MonsterMum
41 minutes ago, Harry said:

huh

the writer must be very ugly and fat!!! poor him

I dunno you tell me

robert_rorke.jpg

Archived