Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga for Ruth Hogben

RBNLM

Featured Posts

Take a moment and watch one of the Hogben fashion films

this is one of her work that shows the director vision about art, now imagine Gaga working with her for the next album, are you excited?

We know that Gaga wanted to collaborate with her for the Venus video, and all was planned for sure something amazing was designed. In the past Gaga worked with Ruth for the mosnterball interlude giving to the world on of the best interludes for a tour ever made. I really hope Gaga and show studio/ruth hogben have something in store for us creating a masterpiece!

Bonus video:

I do think these videos are art and meaningful but how the **** are they fashion related I have to ask :laughga: 

AlexanderLevi2

The "A Beautiful Darkenss" is polarizing. I LOVE IT. WHAT VENUS COULD HAVE BEEN

Currently listening to Joanne

Princess Die
34 minutes ago, paul said:

I do think these videos are art and meaningful but how the **** are they fashion related I have to ask :laughga: 

The creator's interpretation of what type of emotion that particular collection invokes within them, in order to more successfully covey it's message.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

1 hour ago, Prince Die High said:

The creator's interpretation of what type of emotion that particular collection invokes within them, in order to more successfully covey it's message.

oh I see! that makes more sense. so it doesn't actually have to have the collection in it? or is it in it? nothing looks wearable in either video haha

TimisaMonster

She actually made another fashion film called Venus that also looks extremely epic....if only Venus was given a chance to be directed by her...the era we could've had....the video... Ugh :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Princess Die
10 minutes ago, paul said:

oh I see! that makes more sense. so it doesn't actually have to have the collection in it? or is it in it? nothing looks wearable in either video haha

It is! But just what you see on the runway, none of which is ready to wear. What the average consumer sees in boutiques are more toned down. Couture is usually reserved for the rich and connected.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

KyliesChild

I remember watching these! Yeah, I wouldn't mind for them to do another photoshoot. I really like the Elle one.

Archived