šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Flies ECONOMY *Gasp*

Doogi

Featured Posts

Y'all remember this?

0EYJkyl.jpg

A MESS. She probably drinks Arizona Iced Tea now and probably hasĀ to put water on her milk to make it spread out for the entire week so she can have enough to use it for the one box of cereal she has left in her cabinet.

She is a true Queen though, living among commonĀ folk. Bravo @ her for sitting around with peasants, sinners, and other kinds of normal people without judging them, just like Jesus did. :applause:Ā 

Ā 

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Kermit

Was that even her, I never heardĀ it being clarified?

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Schizophonic

she flew economy from berlin to london too, after berghain when she looked like an alien.

she went barefoot on the plane back then.

we saw her boarding through the fence

Ā 

1394226_10202099806953695_366709357_n.jp

Ā 

Ā 

Peroxide
1 minute ago, Schizophonic said:

she flew economy from berlin to london too, after berghain when she looked like an alien.

she went barefoot on the plane back then.

we saw her boarding through the fence

Ā 

1394226_10202099806953695_366709357_n.jp

Ā 

Ā 

Her face looks scary here, like a wrinkly old witch. :wtf:Ā 

RAMROD
15 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Wasn't it pointed out that it was actually business class? Or am I thinking of another photoĀ :huh:

No business class are that cramp lmao

People won't pay more for seats like that.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

sarahb
Just now, RAMROD said:

No business class are that cramp lmao

People won't pay more for seats like that.

True, I thought the photo might've been misleading or something. I'm pretty sure that there was a time she flew in business and people thought it was economy though.Ā 

RAMROD
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

True, I thought the photo might've been misleading or something. I'm pretty sure that there was a time she flew in business and people thought it was economy though.Ā 

Ya, people were joking she have got no $$$ left after buyingĀ that castle in Malibu. :laughga:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

1 hour ago, Doogi said:

Bravo @ her for sitting around with peasants, sinners, and other kinds of normal people without judging them, just like Jesus did. :applause:Ā 

OmgĀ :air:

it wasn't laaaahv

Archived