💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD's Fan Messages to Gaga

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

In his recent Billboard interview, Bobby stated this-

"she(Gaga) and I have our ears to the ground in terms of her place in the culture. I’m constantly monitoring social media and the press to see what people are thinking about her"

Imagine,Bobby is reading this thread(if not now,maybe in the coming days? :gaycat: ),Is there any message you would like to pass on to Gaga?Any ideas,suggestion about her music,LG5,any personal message?a simple hello will do too.Maybe if we're lucky enough,Gaga will read our messages :green: 

Even if our messages get unnoticed,there's no harm in sharing our love for Gaga.After all,that's why we're here on this forum :sara:

Spoiler

no unnecessary hate messages,plz :koons:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

PartySick

Hi :nick: 

Literally I just want to say hi to the woman :rip:

And thank you so much omg you saved my life you have no idea your music continues to not only inspire me but is considered a gospel in my mind which is free thanks to ARTPOP and you look so beautiful I know I can't see you right now but take my word for it you are fleek 100% of the time omg

🖤

yASSsss

not everyone trolling on the first page :rip:

sweet spot

Hello, Gaga! You are one of the most important woman in my life, beside my mother (of course), relative and friends. YAAAAAAAAAAAS YOU LOOKED AMAZING ON BILLBOARD SLAY GAGAAAAAAAAA :green:

Are there collabs on LG5? Is it dancepop or incorporates another genre? Similar to which album? Do you know Marina? Melanie? Halsey? SO MANY QUESTIONS OH GOD :deadbanana:

yASSsss

Hey Gaga,if you're reading this,i want to tell you that i'm a huge fan of yours.I've been following you since last 5 years and my love for you is only growing.I started listening to you when i was 17.Paparazzi was the first song that I fell in love with and I still think that it's your best song so far ;)

You music helped me in my tough times-when i felt alone,felt different,had any insecurities and i'm eternally grateful to you for this.
I'm glad that you're in a happy place now.No matter what kind of music you make,I'll always support you.You are one of the most talented artists of our generation and as a fan,i feel so lucky to follow you in your journey <3.
Good luck for LG5.I'm sure everyone's going to love it.

PS-next time you post a video on Instagram about LG5,make sure that it has sound,because it's getting really annoying .jk,i love you anyway :flower:

Hi Gaga. I hope you're doing extremely well. I hope you're content and happy in all aspects of your life. 

I find comfort and friends in you and this fanbase and I genuinely thank you for creating this space for people like me. Know that you can always count on my support in everything you do.  Keep slaying and gurl.......please drop some more hints. 

LOVE YOU! :derpga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Gaga all you have to do is give people more POP music not 10 songs every 3 years and then people won't complain about everything you do all the time

Archived