đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When is the last time we saw Gaga do some choreo?

pkxd

Featured Posts

I just realized it has been a LONG time since I have seen Gaga do any sort of official choreography.

Was the Paris ARTPOP Ball the last time she did some? I can't remember any other time.

Can't wait for LG5.

2015 has been a STELLAR year vocally :) . Not pressed about the no choreo issue, but was just curious!

Bradley

can't think of one, I guess you're right. the last artrave was the last time she did a dance routine.

time flies. can't believe it's December already.

SlaeUrAnus

She has probably toned down the choreography because of her hip, but this year she has only been doing Jazz and classical covers.

You cannot do choreography whilst singing It Don't Mean a Thing :emma:

In my messy era.

mariomania1234

The artRAVE I think. I'm so ready for next year. I want some Judas next level type choreography. :giveup:

Bradley

she needs a new choreographer honestly. I want dance routines that truly blend into the music. I think this is more evident in R&B (Beyonce, Justin Timberlake). rather than pop

PartySick
2 minutes ago, AmericanHSlave said:

she needs a new choreographer honestly. I want dance routines that truly blend into the music. I think this is more evident in R&B (Beyonce, Justin Timberlake). rather than pop

(nnn I can't believe I forgot what her choreographer's name is)

I agree. Live performances of Applause and G.U.Y. really suffered from Gaga basically having to choose whether to sing or dance a few times :ohno: then people either called her on "being off key and breathless and letting the back track do the singing" or "dancing like she has a pole up her butt" :rip:

đź–¤

Bradley
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

(nnn I can't believe I forgot what her choreographer's name is)

I agree. Live performances of Applause and G.U.Y. really suffered from Gaga basically having to choose whether to sing or dance a few times :ohno: then people either called her on "being off key and breathless and letting the back track do the singing" or "dancing like she has a pole up her butt" :rip:

Richard Jackson, you flop fan.

I like the choreography for those two songs though, but Beyonce and Justin Timberlae put souls into their music. They integrate each other and the outcome is really pleasant and brilliant.

Since Judas. :stalkga:

I mean if you can call any choreo she's done since then "dancing", fine.:stalkga:

it wasn't laaaahv

KairuXGaga

I think the last time I saw her do a choreo was the ARTPOP performance at the Jimmy Fallon

My worst fear is real life

Bradley
5 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

Since Judas. :stalkga:

I mean if you can call any choreo she's done since then "dancing", fine.:stalkga:

tumblr_mrrcujoayI1rpgfoho8_500.gif

tumblr_n5yigjh4AY1qflx9wo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mmt5nm1Zfw1rg7156o1_500.gif

UmbriaWitch

Well she did a little bit of a dance during the Sinatra performance. But it's not like she's exactly had the chance to see her last (non-jazz) tour ended.

9 hours ago, AmericanHSlave said:

tumblr_mrrcujoayI1rpgfoho8_500.gif

tumblr_n5yigjh4AY1qflx9wo2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_mmt5nm1Zfw1rg7156o1_500.gif

I don't know, they don't feel special at all, more like lame actually.

it wasn't laaaahv

SlayLin
54 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

tumblr_m89bdy7NLy1rc2fgbo1_500.gif

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Bradley
2 hours ago, ****Eliza said:

No offence but I'm glad I don't share this blasphemous opinion. :flower:

Archived