Gaga was offered as the Blue Fairy on Once Upon a Time

Chaymie

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS
53 minutes ago, DISCO I BOY said:

After today, I hate Rumple again. :neyde: But they could meet Cruella or even Neal at where they're going in the second half on Season 5.

OMG They're gonna sink the Captain Snow ship by bringing Neal into the Mix :ohno: And since Rumple has easy access to the Underworld... why in the fresh hell didn't he go there before to rescue his son? The Son for whom he spent centuries concocting the Dark Curse.. And Regina better drag back Graham 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

4 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

OMG They're gonna sink the Captain Snow ship by bringing Neal into the Mix :ohno: And since Rumple has easy access to the Underworld... why in the fresh hell didn't he go there before to rescue his son? The Son for whom he spent centuries concocting the Dark Curse.. And Regina better drag back Graham 

Oh yes, you have a point with Rumple and Neal. But Regina's Dad, Cora, Cruella are all set to return so its likely they're gonna meet them in the underworld. I for one, Very excited about Cora! And could Daniel be there as well? That'd be some awkward reunion lol

Chaymie

VOLANTIS
16 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

Oh yes, you have a point with Rumple and Neal. But Regina's Dad, Cora, Cruella are all set to return so its likely they're gonna meet them in the underworld. I for one, Very excited about Cora! And could Daniel be there as well? That'd be some awkward reunion lol

OML This Season will end on such a traumatic note. I'm really excited about the Blind Witch. I want to see how she plays into all this. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived