💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG5 Artwork

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

adamsenigma

So after the theory @vertigostick posted about LG5 being called 'Black Butterfly' I had this idea. I know it's pretty basic but I think it's decent.

Cover & Tracklist: http://imgur.com/a/V9bvJ

A banner: http://imgur.com/a/yN3D5

Tracklist:

1. I Am Who I Am

2. Sire

3. Can't Fool The Feeling

4. Get Back To Love (feat. Adele)

5. Diamond Ring

6. Mantra

7. Self Service

8. Breaking Hearts

9. For A Night

10. Get Off

11. Lighter (feat. Rihanna)

12. Raise The Stakes

13. Divine

14. Red Lights District

PS: I couldn't embed the edits idk why :wtf:

Anyway, hope you like it!

adamsenigma
59 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

the tracklist's font is a little hard to read

That's why I posted the lyrics. I used that font because I want this album to be personal, with great and touching lyrics, so I was just imagining that font to be Gaga's hand-writing (I thought it could be more personal, idk). Thanks for the feedback!

Evan Peters
Just now, adammonroe said:

That's why I posted the lyrics. I used that font because I want this album to be personal, with great and touching lyrics, so I was just imagining that font to be Gaga's hand-writing (I thought it could be more personal, idk). Thanks for the feedback!

i know, lol. it's a nice font but it it blends in with the picture too much. if the background was darker or the font was then it'd be easier to see. at least imo. it's still a nice album cover and tracklist though :) i like name red lights district 

emma roberts is an abuser

GloZell Green

I like it, and I like the font a lot. What is it? I would just add like some outline or something to the text to make it more visible :) 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

i know, lol. it's a nice font but it it blends in with the picture too much. if the background was darker or the font was then it'd be easier to see. at least imo. it's still a nice album cover and tracklist though :) i like name red lights district 

Just if you're wondering.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red-light_district  :gaycat:

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

I like it, and I like the font a lot. What is it? I would just add like some outline or something to the text to make it more visible :) 

Thanks for the feedbackkkkkkkk, it's called Kevin Wild, you can find it on Dafont.com :flutter:

Katharine Hepburn

The banner making me excited for when the album comes out

xoxo Joanne

Katharine Hepburn

The banner making me excited for when the album comes out

xoxo Joanne

I love the banner and the tracklist edit so much! :flutter:

But, to be honest, I would change the title. With "Black Butterfly" I imagine a dark and deep themed era. Not saying your design isn't dark or deep, but my cover idea would be something similar to the black swan film cover, with a black butterfly covering half of her face (I would love to post it here but I suck at editing). Great anyways!

darkchylde

This raised my expectations a lot. Love the edits and the font and the tracklist. Would love a bit more of activism on this album though ala Born This Way on trans issues, for example.

Archived