💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would Gaga Do A Duet With Lennon—If He Were Still Here

Reality

Featured Posts

Reality

Alright, so I've just come up with a really random thought, and question. Do you guys think that Lady Gaga would do a duet with John Lennon—if he were still alive of course. I know it's weird, but she's done different duets with Elton—of course she's the godmother of his kids—Tony, and even Cher. She's even met Yoko before, so would it be possible (again, I know he's passed away, it's just hypothecial). We know Gaga's a huge fan of Lennon and his music and philosophy, so I was wondering if you thought this combination would be a.) realistic, and b.) if it'd sound good. 

Just as a side note, I'd imagine (no pun intended) that their song would be about world peace or something. And just for funsies: 

lady-gaga-lennon.jpg

🃏🖤👹

Of course she would, I think she even replied to this question before. I think the question here is: would Lennon duet with Gaga?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Sizzily

John Lennon was a bit unhinged in the years before his death. I can't imagine what he would have been like now. 

One Banned Boi

Bad Monster Kid
9 minutes ago, Red said:

Of course she would, I think she even replied to this question before. I think the question here is: would Lennon duet with Gaga?

:rip: my reductive comment. 

RAMROD

Live shows yes, but I believe Lennon is an obnoxious, complicated person irl tho. So I am not sure he'll even acknowledge her at all. Just like David Bowie in a way.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yoko Ono did he say John would have loved Gaga. Could have been another David Bowie situation though, where he doesn't even acknowledge her

Reality
3 hours ago, Lassex said:

Just like the others said: yes, Gaga would obviously do it. I don't know if Lennon would do it though :laughga:

Yeah, and quite honestly, I don't think that he would have tried to do a duet with Lady Gaga from any earlier than where is she is right now. Right now, she can really be seen as someone who is mature and honest, not only has an artist, but as a person in general.

It's unfortunate though because I'm a really big fan of Lennon and knowing that he'd probably would've passed on the "earlier" Gaga is kind of disappointing. However, I do think he would duet with her if he saw her now. 

Anyways, it's nice to see everyone else's opinion :) 

🃏🖤👹

Archived