• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

That's a funny way to spell 'ARTPOP on Jimmy Fallon'

Also she slays here, mainly ARTPOP.

Head Empty
10 minutes ago, User said:

I also thought that. But look at 3.22 how her voice gets louder and you also can hear the microphone. At several points you can see AND hear how she breaths.

Yeah but a lot of these performances sound "flawless" in terms of breathing technique and pitch etc., which isn't the case when she performs them on other occasions. Gaga barely ever hit those long notes in Gypsy so well without having to take a breather mid-note. And if you compare the performance of Venus to the one on the ARTPOP launch, or the performance of MANiCURE to the one on Swinefest you'll notice that they're too good and too polished to be "live". There are tons of ways in which they could've achieved that "live" look and sound without actually using the real, unedited live vocals. Only the duets with Elton and Joseph Gordon Levitt seem believable to me honestly :laughga:.

We'll never find out though, so I'm just gonna say that if they're real live vocals: I'm impressed. If not (which I find more likely), I'm just gonna turn a blind eye to this special :laughga:. And besides, I don't think the special has ever been promoted to be "live", right?

Archived