Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does no one dance at Gaga tours?

Shaney

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

At my artRAVE pretty much everyone with seats were standing up dancing...plus since the seats go up your not really blocking anyone from seeing. I don't know if you have had an experience where it was like that though 

Yes it depends with the audience and the place also ! i didnt went to the artrave so i cant say for me :p

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, OBEY said:

Yes it depends with the audience and the place also ! i didnt went to the artrave so i cant say for me :p

Oh okay, that's what I thought. I've seen concert videos with no one dancing so I can understand

thierryrreiht
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Kinda hard to dance when everyone is so close to eachother like on the ground where the scene is.

Also if you have a seat and you just get up and dance you'll hide the show for people behind you and youll look weird dancing while everyone sits :derpga: 

I danced to GUY in Quebec City and it was GA

your point?!

P.S: :hug:

Javier Gallo

You should check videos of gaga in Latin America, particularly the BTW Ball in my country Argentina. We danced the whole ****ing show, plus during the BTW Ball there were a lot of cities where she took fans who were dancing on stage to dance to SheiBe.

Haroon

Most of the concerts I've been to I've been in floor standing and people have pretty much always been screaming and jumping around there :laughga: The 3 concerts I've been to seated I have noticed that people don't move much and it can be a bit awkward for those of us who do usually go bats--t crazy, I think it's a crowd mentality thing, like I felt a bit too self conscious to be freaking out and dancing in seating because nobody around me was :rip: I'm gonna learn from it and not care in the future though, not like I know any of those people and not like I'm gonna see them again :toofunny: 

Bad Monster Kid

I attended ArtRave  Chicago and Tye majority of people on the floor were dancing. Unfortunately I was too busy sucking on my pacifier and rolling my ass off to join in. 

PartySick
2 hours ago, Probglum said:

Nowadays, it's not just Gaga concerts, it's many other concerts too; I've noticed this with other shows I've attended. I feel as if maybe other people are too shy/insecure/awkward to go all out and have a good time. I personally dance and sing along due to knowing that it's most likely a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. 

^

At the artRAVE I tried pulling out my phone to have video to remember the night but...well, I caught the first time I saw Gags in the flesh then as soon as the first verse for ARTPOP started I couldn't hold it in anymore. Put my phone in my pocket and started dancing and singing along with Gaga, my friend, and thousands of others. I didn't care who saw :laughga:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Head Empty

I remember at ArtRAVE when Partynauseous came on I was jumping like crazy and having the time of my life, but then when I watched the video a few days later I noticed that pretty much everyone else was just standing still :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Oh well, nobody can take that moment away from me tumblr_inline_ntlpchKNUd1qf3eh3_500.gif

8 hours ago, Probglum said:

IMO, you should experience concerts with your own eyes instead of watching it through a tiny  screen when present and really live in the moment. Remember, you have a memory. Maybe a cute lil vid here and there, but you should allow yourself to genuinely experience the moment and take it all in. remember, you're spending YOUR money to attend the show. :)

i would much rather be able to look back upon the videos i recorded at a concert and RE-experience the concert over and over again. And memories change a little bit each time you recall them, but videos never change.

then again, im a film major so :laughga: 

Bad Bromance
On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2015 at 6:55 PM, Haroon said:

Most of the concerts I've been to I've been in floor standing and people have pretty much always been screaming and jumping around there :laughga: The 3 concerts I've been to seated I have noticed that people don't move much and it can be a bit awkward for those of us who do usually go bats--t crazy, I think it's a crowd mentality thing, like I felt a bit too self conscious to be freaking out and dancing in seating because nobody around me was :rip: I'm gonna learn from it and not care in the future though, not like I know any of those people and not like I'm gonna see them again :toofunny: 

I kind of know where you're coming from because I feel the same way but I danced my ass off at the Monster Ball concert without any regard for the people who were sitting behind me.  When I looked around me after about 15 minutes, the entire area of people behind me were also on their feet!  Gaga's music is contagious! 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RAMROD

No, there are shows that have fun audience.

Where we are all sing or dance together.

But some people are just shy, reserved, or just plain boring, I guess, that's all.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I jumped so much at my artRAVE that I literally hurt all over for about a day afterwards. I was a hot sweaty mess taking the train home. I'm pretty sure I also jumped on one person's foot a collective amount of >20 times.

Memories.:nick:

That guy probably hates me.

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Archived