Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Do yall want LG5 to Funk The Punk like this?

StarstruckIllusion

yall want this sound?   

32 members have voted

1. 1. yes or mess?

• yasss
    • trash

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

ignore any preconceived notions about Joe Jonas and his new band,

delete any shade against the lyrics,

and just listen to the I nstrumentals and vocal melody and see if this is how you wanna Funk That Punk.

https://youtu.be/h161leMNOeE

StarstruckIllusion

I think it's the perfect mashup of pop and funk what DNCE is doing. Personally love it to the point that im obsessed with this band, and it just makes sense to what all the disco esc. hints were getting. The genre of funk doesnt focus on melody, just rythym and bass. Pop does the opposite, and of course Gaga's next album has to have some element of pop-or not idk. I just strongly feel this is the type of funk-disco we'll get from #LG5, because it's produced in this day and age, not the 70s. That doesn't make sense but idc their funk can punk me any day. :sara:

Mobster

inb4: the usual members saying he's gay

UnawareKindChamois-size_restricted.gif

EDIT: On topic, I'm hoping LG5 doesn't sound like this ...

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I want a few songs on LG5 like this:

Except more slay worthy :flutter: kind of pink floyd-ish, psychedelic.. but I feel like Gaga would put a lot more energy into a song than what Daffodils is... Idk.

No, this is kind of generic. There's so many songs like this that I hear on the radio, I don't know one from another.

Dangerous Man

Personally I think that song is worse than Focus, so no. 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, Bae said:

I wouldn't mind it but I doubt that's what the new music will sound like... Sounds like a Maroon 5 rip off.

5 minutes ago, Bae said:

I wouldn't mind it but I doubt that's what the new music will sound like... Sounds like a Maroon 5 rip off.

yes, ripped off, reduced, reused and recycled and then made to make music a trillion times better than "this summers gonna hurt like a mother fu@&$:!?er!, fu:&;&,)!er.", or any other "songs" they have.

mess at them trying to obvious claim that song of the summer title. It's less fun when it's obvious artists are trying to get that song.

freebit
5 minutes ago, Bae said:

I get Maroon 5 realness from it too. :rip:

It's cute, bubbly, and easy listening, but I feel she could do something more interesting than this with people like Nile and Mark at her fingertips.

What i think that is very crucial is that the we're getting more and more pop and dance music that are funky driven. This comes in many shapes but it's clear that more and more music of that kind have been released.

So Gaga will snatch the throne as she becomes the real mainstream act that seriously brings the funk back. With pop culture saturated with computer quadratic music, she injects new life into pop music.

Organic music is the new thing!!

Song itself sounds interesting, but the sound is no. Chorus is good, and I think Gaga could give it much more charm, so I say yes

Archived