💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears turns 34 years old today.

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

One of biggest stars in the pop industry turned 34 years old today and that is the one and only Miss Britney Jean Spears. Britney has always been one of the nicest sweetheart celebrities in the music industry. She's been through HELL and treated poorly by the media most famously in 2007. I remember being worried for and then in January 2008 she was hospitalized and practically almost died :( She had a good comeback with Circus but she was still exhausted and had another secret meltdown that not many people are aware of in 2010. Thankfully ever since 2015, Britney has been the happiest she's ever been since 2004. She loves being a mom, performing at the vegas residency, enjoying life and supporting her family & friends, writing letters to fans who are going through tough times and working on her next album. Britney is proof that no matter how rough your life turns, you can always turn it around and make your life better than ever and that is why I'll always love her. 

britney-style-icon-17aug15-05.jpg

It's crazy how time flies I remember being a fan in 1999 and she was like 17 years old 

britney+spears+1999+cute.jpg

and then a year later (2000) my mother took me and my cousin to see Britney Spears at rockefeller center for the Today Show Mini Concert

I hardly got to see her because it was crowded and I was only 8 years old at the time so I was small but I got to see part of her head! and ever since then I have idolized her. I love all of Britney's albums. I don't care if she lip syncs because her beautiful personality and music makes up for it. Before Lady Gaga, Britney was my first pop star that I was a massive fan of. I love both Gaga and Britney equally since they are the only celebrities I care about. 

tumblr_lrhxbtpamK1qeyzcb.gif

The Child

Stop spreading that fake rumor of a supposed meltdown in 2010, just stop. It's disrespectful to say this without any legit proof and don't tell me about the supposed cutting of her hair when she was in Disney.

Anyway, I can't believe she's 34, I just remember like yesterday when she was 26. I still love her music and I love her as a person.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Didymus

I don't care for her that much but I respect her for staying in the game so long and I want to especially thank her today for the song Amnesia, which I still play occasionally when I'm walking or riding my bike through wind and rain, pretending I'm her, feeling like a s-xy power goddess. Thanks, Brit.

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Stop spreading that fake rumor of a supposed meltdown in 2010, just stop. It's disrespectful to say this without any legit proof and don't tell me about the supposed cutting of her hair when she was in Disney.

Anyway, I can't believe she's 34, I just remember like yesterday when she was 26. I still love her music and I love her as a person.

Ehhh...a lot of other stuff happened in 2010 besides the disney incident that even her mother has hinted but you're right I shouldn't mention the 2010 supposed incident but I just posted it. Overall I think she's one of the strongest people who has withstand the hell hole of fame. 

Fernster7

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Britney but I love a lot of her songs and I think her personality is lovely, it makes me feel so good that she's so happy right now. Happy birthday queen.:wub:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Serendipity

Happy B';Day Queen

I hope she does SB next year

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Alien Tulip
Just now, Clean said:

Happy B';Day Queen

I hope she does SB next year

We will find out in less than 24 hours but I don't want to get my hopes high

7fd5ebabb0d0b0e53e721092c2a238a1_zpsieav

Evan Peters

the **** she posts on instagram reminds me of those white, wine moms on facebook. happy bday to her

emma roberts is an abuser

Swan Heart

Happy Birthday! :happy:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Stephen
5 hours ago, Alien Tulip said:

Ehhh...a lot of other stuff happened in 2010 besides the disney incident that even her mother has hinted but you're right I shouldn't mention the 2010 supposed incident but I just posted it. Overall I think she's one of the strongest people who has withstand the hell hole of fame. 

what did her mother say?

Alien Tulip
25 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

what did her mother say?

I think it was in the people magazine about britney needing to take time off and that RCA pushed her too further since Circus was too soon after the breakdown and this was the year she was got under conservatorship from her family. I was worried for her during the femme fatale era because she seemed so sedated. It wasn't until Britney Jean where she started acting like her old self again. Now since 2015, she is practically her old self again. She's still anxious at times but she is much happier and healthier now. We haven't really seen her this happy consistently since 2004. I think she's pretty happy with her life now. She seems to be a happy loving mother, happy with her career and most importantly healthy. 2015 has done amazing for both Britney and Gaga since they had dark times but managed to get on top again. 

Mobster
6 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

the **** she posts on instagram reminds me of those white, wine moms on facebook. happy bday to her

It's some deep stuff though

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

Archived