Jump to content

RQ : These songs in iTunes plus quality.


Eric Calderone

Featured Posts

Eric Calderone

- Born This Way (Standard Ed.) album

- Video Phone with this cover

I'll buy it if I can, but I can't since there's no iTunes here. SUCKS!

EDIT :

And also "3-Way" explicit ver.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric Calderone

You could just always replace the cover art on your iTunes to that. :P

I don't know how to. And sometimes, the cover doesn't show up in my phone if I put the cover myself, so it's like a blank cover art. :fat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nelson Monroe

I don't know how to. And sometimes, the cover doesn't show up in my phone if I put the cover myself, so it's like a blank cover art. :fat:

You right click the song, then go to info, then go to artwork, then add it. :nails:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTBOP

The original Video Phone with that cover : http://www.mediafire.com/?ijsfxbjzhrr1ryy

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric Calderone

You right click the song, then go to info, then go to artwork, then add it. :nails:

The original Video Phone with that cover : http://www.mediafire.com/?ijsfxbjzhrr1ryy

3-Way Explicit: http://www.mediafire.com/?9ca398ya6um38tb

Thank you so much! <3

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bambino

Nice, thanks for postin' the links.

Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...