Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Live Nation Press Release confirms: Rihanna's album out this week!

jojuun

Featured Posts

The album will be out in about 4 weeks. It gets released once the last AntidiaRy Room becomes unlocked, which is the "Anti Bedroom". There is 1 room unlocked each week, with 3 rooms already being unlocked as of this post. Which means there's 5 more rooms. Which means 4-5 weeks until the album is released.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should have waited until Q1 2016 to re-start the era with a new single, then drop the album sometime in Q2. We need to act like 2015's mess didn't happen. She can just re-start the era and we'll just consider BBHMM, 4-5 seconds and AO 'warm up' singles.  

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Another week another fake article.

giphy.gif

It totally doesn't affect or make me sad in any way though.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

Runway
18 hours ago, Doogi said:

The album will be out in about 4 weeks. It gets released once the last AntidiaRy Room becomes unlocked, which is the "Anti Bedroom". There is 1 room unlocked each week, with 3 rooms already being unlocked as of this post. Which means there's 5 more rooms. Which means 4-5 weeks until the album is released.

Giving me ARTPOP app countdown teas

Prismatic

At this point I really don't care about the album. 

Bitch better have 'Bitch Better Have My Money' and 'American Slaygen' on Anti: Greatest Hit tour

And if there ever is an album release, emphasizes on if, we better get 2 CD worth of music. I need an ANTI completion. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JusKeepBreathin
On December 1, 2015 at 5:47:34 AM, soixont said:

With no single?

She already put out three or are those not on the album? I'm confused.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
On December 1, 2015 at 5:38:28 AM, Adelephant said:

Literally nobody cares about her anymore.

Girl please. She did have a number one movie this year. That grossed about 380 Million world wide. Even thought it was animated lol. Ok maybe people care alittle less. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

manyatyau

This girl is all about the bling, not the music. She doesn't stick to her own work becuase they are in fact not her work at all. Singing other people's songs and if there are hits, she sticks to it; if not, she just cancels everything. BYE BYE RIHANNA  :dry: I'm glad Sia is now releasing her own stuff. Not giving this tyrant any chance. 

migamiga
22 hours ago, Doogi said:

Or 4-5 seconds :lolga:

Archived