💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Live Nation Press Release confirms: Rihanna's album out this week!

jojuun

Featured Posts

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Judas Oyster said:

I don't get why some other countries newspapers are more updated than USA's

Because this is probably fake or a misunderstanding. Why would her record label announce the date a week in advance in a quiet press conference in Belgium of all places...

Think people.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ****Eliza said:

And even if she sells 100k copies she'll generate more money and fame than you and the other haters will in a lifetime, so you can remain pressed:gaycat:

I really don't see why people play the "you're a hater and you'll never be as rich and successful as them" card.  It really is a pointless and baseless argument.

Didymus

The Belgian articles say the album is expected this week.

Which basically means they got it from some pop forum & it means ****.

Judas Oyster
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Because this is probably fake or a misunderstanding. Why would her record label announce the date a week in advance in a quiet press conference in Belgium of all places...

Think people.

May not be real indeed. But these things have happened before, I think either they are allowed to publish it, or it wasn't meant to be publicized.

Like exclusive news

I remember some time ago there was a European country saying something about an album, I think it was the date, when it was going to go on sale. And later it was indeed that date.

Luna Lovegood

Wow you guys are so ****ed up on the head. Trust me, if Gaga followed the same way with what Rihanna is doing right now, you guys will say "Wow! Gaga is so original ! She makes us hype with teases and codes to make us figure it out! So fun!  I love her!"  

bb5b3e4924203d647d123cb84ff653d5.gif

luna’s advocate

No one in my class/grade listens to RiRi anymore, the only Bitch Better have my Money they know is from Tyga.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

14 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Think people.

11 minutes ago, Didymus said:

The Belgian articles say the album is expected this week.

Which basically means they got it from some pop forum & it means ****.

It's the biggest Belgian newspaper and their SOURCE is Live Nation. Why would Live Nation lie in a press statement?

Didymus
3 minutes ago, jojuun said:

It's the biggest Belgian newspaper and their SOURCE is Live Nation. Why would Live Nation lie in a press statement?

I get you, but you're still wrong. They only use the source for the concert confirmation. The album expectation (and they do use the word "expect") obviously comes from rumors circulating since last week already.

18 minutes ago, JGD said:

I really don't see why people play the "you're a hater and you'll never be as rich and successful as them" card.  It really is a pointless and baseless argument.

Because 'nobody cares anymore' is a perfectly based and constructive argument.

Fact is, people do care. Many people do actually, including those that say they don't - otherwise they wouldn't be in every single Rihanna topic saying they don't. 

tumblr_inline_nu4p3zWvqq1r4wtxk_500.gif

it wasn't laaaahv

20 minutes ago, Gaga Delano said:

Wow you guys are so ****ed up on the head. Trust me, if Gaga followed the same way with what Rihanna is doing right now, you guys will say "Wow! Gaga is so original ! She makes us hype with teases and codes to make us figure it out! So fun!  I love her!"  

It's called immaturity. 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

monketsharona

Don't hype yourself too much though, we already had an 'announcement' for November 27th...

Honestly I would love it to be released this week but I prepare myself for a January release

Bradley
46 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Even tho' I may be disappointed at least we'll get some good songs no matter what <3

From what Rihanna has shown us thus far, her team is promoting the album all over again which is a good sign. Hopefully these promotion campaigns will pay off. A lot of so called "fans" were very impatient and want the album be released immediately, but I think it's a good thing Rihanna doesn't just drop it in front of us. The promotions are amazing and they develop the visuals.

ゼレミ ノヴェリノ

bbye Rihvember:rip:

she better release it this week(not 'soon' since her 'soon' means a year or two:neyde:), I'm hungry for some new music:neyde:

yASSsss

Plz,let it be true this time.

I'm so tired of waiting :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Fiona Apple
45 minutes ago, Gaga Delano said:

I would actually be REALLY dissapointed  if she did that and even more if she had singles like "American Oxygen" and "FourFiveSeconds"

Archived