celeb

Erykah Badu shades Iggy Azalea live at award show

Kermit

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kulture Kiari

Iggy jokes are so last fall and using it to get attention so your unknown mixtape becomes a hit is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke. :awkney:

Make fun of Iggy all you want, but that wont change the fact that she has extremely known singles under her belt. 

Can someone please point out to me what Iggly Azalea has done to become one of the most hated women in the music industry? I just don't get it :duck:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

5 hours ago, RubberHeartt said:

Iggy jokes are so last fall and using it to get attention so your unknown mixtape becomes a hit is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke. :awkney:

giphy.gif

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Paper Gangsta
11 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Can someone please point out to me what Iggly Azalea has done to become one of the most hated women in the music industry? I just don't get it :duck:

that's how industry works. they will always find someone to tear down

Riot Poof

Erykah, you're better than this. :rip:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Judas Oyster

Although I personally don't enjoy Iggy's music, and I understand why black people react on her... I still feel sorry for her. I mean, even her "manager" T.I. left her now. I want to give her a hug, she must feel so alone and rejected... Reminds me of how Akon left Gaga for the money.

Judas Oyster
1 hour ago, ajhuffman219 said:

I'm gonna try:

Some black artists don't like her because she uses many elements from black culture and also in the way she talks. She doesn't even talk/rap in Australian accent, she uses the American accent. Some people view that as stealing, and not being herself, just trying to copy. Her butt and lips are fake, and people also react on that, that she takes what's normal in a black lady and puts it in her own body to appeal. She startes off saying "First things off I'm the realest" yet she uses all this elements, who doesn't exactly portray a person being true to themselves.

T.I., which is a big name in the black and hip-hop community, has "created" her, and some say she's being how she is because of what T.I. told her to do...

Other than that it goes on lyrical and rap skills. Many general people criticize her for just making sounds instead of actually rapping. They say it isn't rap, but yet she uses hip-hop imagery and a fusion of hip-hop and pop beats for her songs.

These are not my opinions, so don't attack me Iggy fans, this is just some of the things I know on why people dislike her.

One good example is Azealia Banks, if you search for Iggy and Banks on YouTube you'll find Banks talking about this. She talks about it in a general way tho', specifically about Iggy sometimes only.

Morphine Prince

It's almost 2016. This would've been somewhat scandalous had she said it in 2014. She's pathetic for doing this. It wasn't even funny. Sad that she needed to do this to get her name out in the press.

Archived