other

"The Ten Commandments Killer" episode discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar
7 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

but asylum is so perfecttt!! it's the true ahs!!! 

Can't tell if sarcasm or real opinion..... haha :lolga:

Regardless though Sarah Paulson was PERFECT on AHS Asylum. Her character's story was amazing and the most complete for me.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EdgeofTeeth

I'm honestly considering not opening another one of these threads until the season's over, some of y'all are so damn negative :rip: Are some of y'all EVER satisfied with any kind of movie or TV show that you watch? This season is already above Freakshow and Coven, and it's creeping past Murder House (depending on how it ends) for me. But it is seriously so obnoxious how some of you ONLY like to drag every frame of every episode and it actually makes the show less enjoyable to watch.

Jenniferella

I couldn't get into this episode... Badly written, sad explanations on how John "couldn't" remember any of what he did... Worst episode of this season for me. I'm glad I was hammered when I watched it. The season is pretty good though, I just don't spot the meaning of the Ten Commandments Killers in all of this.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Thinking back on it, my only gripe with this episode is the laughably wrong use of the absinthe fountain. :toofunny:

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

JusticeforVenus

Since the beggining I knew it was John.. very obvious..

Does it mean the red devil is grace? I hope the final Scream Queens episode is not that obvious like TTCK,,,

GreenEyes
10 hours ago, Didymus said:

We're fans though :rip: We want to see Gaga act even if the show sucks.

Seriously, how is that so hard to understand?

Alright keep watching and complaining in each new thread. Lmao. I do understand and what I understand is you're watching something you don't like cause Gaga is in it. So if you don't like one of her songs do you just listen to it cause well Gaga is singing in it! I'm her fan I'm gonna still listen to one of her songs that annoys me! Cause Gaga! 

Evan Peters
9 hours ago, Licantropo said:

Can't tell if sarcasm or real opinion..... haha :lolga:

Regardless though Sarah Paulson was PERFECT on AHS Asylum. Her character's story was amazing and the most complete for me.

i was being sarcastic :sick:

i disliked lana so that's where are our similar opinions end :green: her story was the most complete by the end of season though

emma roberts is an abuser

phantasmas

:green: tck doesn't even matter to m

its all about The Countess :nick: and thats all that matters 

Snapchat: @phantasmas

monketsharona
Just now, phantasmas said:

:green: tck doesn't even matter to m

its all about The Countess :nick: and thats all that matters 

big episode next week ! Definitely a great one for the Countess (Ramona and Donovan). I think this one is not an episode to miss ^^

Didymus
2 hours ago, GreenEyes said:

Alright keep watching and complaining in each new thread. Lmao. I do understand and what I understand is you're watching something you don't like cause Gaga is in it. So if you don't like one of her songs do you just listen to it cause well Gaga is singing in it! I'm her fan I'm gonna still listen to one of her songs that annoys me! Cause Gaga! 

That's not the same, come on :rip::rip::rip::rip:

The difference is that when you hear a song once and hate it, there's no point in going back (other than maybe to see if you still hate it). With AHS we're getting new stuff every single time. And the episodes are obviously ambivalent (the last one was fab) so that a--logy makes zero sense.

Giorno Giovanna

hah, I knew from the beginning it was gonna be John, 

pretty unsatisfied with this story part, I dont want John to be the Killer:(

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, ToughHooker said:

I dont want John to be the Killer:(

Actually it could make him interesting :yay:

Giorno Giovanna
31 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Actually it could make him interesting :yay:

he's a hawt dilf, therefor interesting enough tbh

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

WOW so John is the 10 Commandments killer??????? I did NOT see that coming AT ALL. Like, the least they could have done is add a few nods and clues here and there so the reveal wouldn't have been so shocking! So surprised

tumblr_inline_myfmmdPYFT1rqq7os.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

• Haroon unpinned, pinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived