• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

I love C2C so much but I'm going to pick 25 because like half of the songs on C2C are better than the songs on 25 imo but 25 just works better as an album.:flop:

And I refuse to vote on that hateful poll because both album have a special place in my heart.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, FernandL7 said:

And I refuse to vote on that hateful poll because both album have a special place in my heart.

Yeah same, I voted but not for the shade part... I don't even understand why it need those hard words. Both CtC and 25 are great. 

Fernster7
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah same, I voted but not for the shade part... I don't even understand why it need those hard words. Both CtC and 25 are great. 

There is no justification but oh well... The conversation would be a lot better with a serious poll and stuff.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Iwontell

No, nothing is better than 25 or will ever be, just look around on the internet. As a great poet once said "listen to the kids, bro". Adele is our new God. Resistance is futile.
Join us.

lcPHbdz.gif

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Dangerous Man
5 minutes ago, FernandL7 said:

I love C2C so much but I'm going to pick 25 because like half of the songs on C2C are better than the songs on 25 imo but 25 just works better as an album.:flop:

2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I'm a troll with excellent reputation, there it is.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

They are equally good, C2C is a compilation of few of the best jazz songs ever and 25 is immaculate

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Riot Poof

Sometimes I forget that Cheek to Cheek even exists. :flop:

That alone gives 25 the advantage.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

CannaeDrive

C2C is classic jazz-pop standards that crossed the test of time and there is more diversity, vocal versatility and sophistication than in the whining, depressant and blustery full of cheap pathos that is that other album.  

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

I have'nt listen to 25 yet

but i think that .... ( Dont misunderstand i'm a monster)

tumblr_n1oncwj8ZK1tqo4xzo1_500.gif

Archived