evgenigerm2

12313986_545228935645238_237609669786580

What's your favourite look?

2009 - Backstage at the first Monster Ball concert in Montreal

2012 - Arriving in Johannesburg

2013 - Out for a dinner in Tokyo

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

evgenigerm2

My favourite one is 2012 but I think that if she was wearing another wig it could be much better :S

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Fernster7

For the first time I'm going to go with a 2009 look. I don't like her hair in 2012 and 2013 was too messy for my taste .

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

freebit

2013 is objectively awful (the crazy pants, the huge stick on seashells), but I like it the best for some reason.

super ultra

I love when she brings back TF era :giveup: I still remember how shocked and happy I was when I saw the pictures :flutter:

Teri Hatcher

Seashell girl is LIFE

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

crybrowz

2013. I think I'm in the minority on this one but I just love her chaotic, explosive, or "messy" looks. There is something so free about them.

A Real Panda

2013. The seashells are bigger than usual, its very Gaga and afterall the dark leather bad ass BTW looks, kinda refreshing to see her in colors, reminds me as well of this (see picture below).

BZEMCjPCIAALBto.png:large

freebit
On 11/27/2015, 2:11:33, ManilaMonster said:

2013. The seashells are bigger than usual, its very Gaga and afterall the dark leather bad ass BTW looks, kinda refreshing to see her in colors, reminds me as well of this (see picture below).

BZEMCjPCIAALBto.png:large

Maybe this is why I like that 2013 look. Seeing her in color is so refreshing because it feels like she's worn black throughout most of her career.

Archived