Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ANTI Tracklist Deciphered

venusian

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

I NEEEED PRETTY NONSENSE NOWWW...the Tink live demo slays me

If Rih doesn't release it I hope Tink does. That song is like my national anthem. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc

Why only black people allowed to say Niggas? :duck:

It was all over hip hop songs, I just don't get it

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
34 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Why only black people allowed to say Niggas? :duck:

It was all over hip hop songs, I just don't get it

Historically it is the words that were used by slave masters to call their slave, Niggers. 

It is still offensive and awkward to many African Americans when non black say that words because of this.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Rudz Xinc
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Historically it is the words that were used by slave masters to call their slave, Niggers. 

It is still offensive and awkward to many African Americans when non black say that words because of this.

if it's so offensive, why they use it themselves? :duck:

Look at those clowns

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

if it's so offensive, why they use it themselves? :duck:

It is ongoing debate really, cos there are African Americans who dissaprove of the use of words by any people and any race. And there are people that think if black can use the words, so can another race, example, Malcom X's daughter. ( http://m.tmz.com/#article/2015/02/10/malcolm-x-daughter-n-word-hip-hop-ilyasah-shabazz-video/ )

Prismatic

I am honestly done with RiRi... I rather you/your company/your promoter/your anything to just not say or tease anything about Anti/R8/Whatever and just surprise drop. These false hints are emotionally damaging me and I don't want to bring this to court. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

RAMROD

ROOM #2 HAVE OPENED!

There are a couple of cryptic audio messages in it :giveup:

First one:

"My voice is my power. My mark will be permanent. The transformation is coming. And there's strength in numbers."

Second one:

"My voice is my power. Your faces emerges from the shadow. I felt like the transformation is coming. The world will see why. I follow you into the darkness. Numbers are growing. We wait the greatness. There is gold at the end of this journey. How do you turn out the noise? There is no ends, only the beginning."

:gaycat:

33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

ROOM #2 HAVE OPENED!

First one:

"My voice is my power. My mark will be permanent. The transformation is coming. And there's strength in numbers."

Second one:

"My voice is my power. Your faces emerges from the shadow. I felt like the transformation is coming. The world will see why. I follow you into the darkness. Numbers are growing. We wait the greatness. There is gold at the end of this journey. How do you turn out the noise? There is no ends, only the beginning."

Omg?

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

RAMROD
Just now, Doogi said:

Omg?

Right? What could it mean?

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

ROOM #2 HAVE OPENED!

First one:

Second one:

Wait is it just me but i hear gagas voice in aome part of the second one

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RAMROD
Just now, nikola said:

Wait is it just me but i hear gagas voice in aome part of the second one

No, many other does too. There is even a speculation thread dedicated to that. :laughga:

Archived