💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bowie's Photographer Rock About Terry Richardson: "He's a pig.

User

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis

I couldn't have said it better myself :applause: no lies detected. Terry is just a mediocre, boring photographer, a huge pervert, and every father's worst nightmare.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

SlayLin

LOVE IT. Really wish Gaga would stop affiliating with him. [Terry]

You rage for no reason because you have No Reason.

Dear God YES finally THE TRUTH is stated loudly.

Shout it out loud~

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

PopBitch

He is a pig who disgusts me in some of his perverse shadiness preying on young women,, and bravo for someone in the business coming out and saying what others won't.  These mindless supposed feminist pop stars don't.  and he's basic as a photographer anyway, a one-trick pony.

PopBitch
5 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

I smell jealousy because of the fact that Terry is in demand while he remains unknown. Not patiucularly in a good way, but still more relevant. Anywho his opinion remains sort of pathetic :laughga::laughga:

You're so far off base.

PopBitch
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

I think he went a bit too far when he started insulting Terry Richardson's looks :duck: 

Not when you look at all the photos of his ugly self with his big d   k out doing vile things with all those young things.

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

You're so far off base.

I really consider your opinion to speak about mine correctly awkney.gif Thanks for the unnecessary comment anyways

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Haroon
15 minutes ago, PopBitch said:

Not when you look at all the photos of his ugly self with his big d   k out doing vile things with all those young things.

Yes I still think it's unwarranted regardless :duck: I don't see how Terry Richardson's looks have anything to do with his actions, like looking a certain way makes the things he does more or less acceptable? We shouldn't really be viewing it like "he's ugly so it's even worse" or "he's good looking so it's not as bad" or so on :omg: 

I gotta say, I am also glad that David Bowie's name is pulled into this, even indirectly, it makes it hold even more water by reputation. Everyone vies for Bowie reputation, to have their name or idea next to his or included with him. This is good against Terry Richardson.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived