šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ariana Grande performs on AMAs

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

AreĀ weĀ watchingĀ theĀ sameĀ video?Ā It was theĀ best performance ofĀ the night.Ā :wtf:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Haroon

She sounds good but I'm not into the styling, I said this on the AMA thread but I'll say it here anyway, I think she should've had lavender hair like in the music video :omg:Ā Plus the shoes make her feet look clunky :duck:Ā One of the better performances but not the best of the night I don't think :laughga:Ā 

Are people really bashing her vocals..............Ā :toofunny:

Like, you can say what you want about her, but the girl has got some f***ing pipes.Ā 

22 hours ago, VenusOddity said:

The idea was great but it was so messy. And the vocals, so cringy.

are we watching the same video? She had a fever and she still hit every note and sounded like an angel:flutter:

Wow this is better than i expected it to be.

It was a bit messy but she's evolved quite a bit. Lot of energy and focus, not much focus on the singing. And some sounds were pretty good. I applaud her effort.

They could have given her a choreo where she stays still for the pre-chorus, cause we all agree it's the best, the dancers would move for her. It's not just Ariana, the people around her have to understand it well. She was very competent (lot's not talk about the diction, imma skip that)

darkchylde
10 hours ago, Ariola Grenade said:

are we watching the same video? She had a fever and she still hit every note and sounded like an angel:flutter:

She did hit notes but the audio was poorly handled and running up and down while trying to look sassy towards boys was a failure.

Archived