GRAMMYs official thread - Taylor Swift to open the show

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LGHunter said:

Adele? 25?

She didnt release it before the cut off date. It'll probably be nominated for the next one though!

Luna Lovegood

I'm kinda pissed that Florence Welch haven't receive any Grammy! She's so talented and unique! She deserve more than who have received it tbh. Hopefully this time she would win a Grammy omg or I'll be more pissed! 

ps. I want her and Gaga to collab tho  

luna’s advocate

Redstreak

This is the toughest AOTY noms I've seen in a long while

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

ViviLittleM

Edited the title to be the official Grammy thread.

i will edit the Op when I will be at home

How the hell did How Big How Blue How Beautiful get snubbed from "Album of the Year"? 

Why wasn't at least one of the singles nominated for "Song/Record of the Year"? 

Also, where is Rebel Heart 

throw-table-catch-chair.gif

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Fame Romance

I see Chris Stapleton snatching that AOTY to Taylor Swift, they love to give that award to unknown artists to prove wrong those who say that the Grammy committee gives the awards to commercially successful artists only.

Paper Gangsta
21 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Also, where is Rebel Heart 

Is that sarcasm :laughga: ?

Whispering

Called it weeks ago! I knew that Stapleton's Traveler was going to sneak in to become the dark horse of the nominations. It is the type of album that the voters will vote for. It might just sneak in and win it all. 

Redstreak

Alabama Shakes has a better chance than Stapleton lbr

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Whispering
3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Alabama Shakes has a better chance than Stapleton lbr

In AOTY? 

That whole "songwriter who wrote multiple hit songs for other artists, older artist that put out his first album and made it a traditional country album that is connecting with modern country listeners" will play very well with the voters. 

You are correct, though, that the Alternative Rock selections from the past seem to do very well when they are the only entry in a category. Alabama Shakes could take it, since we've seen that pattern in the past.

Highway10

yas at Gaga getting a nomination for Till It Happens to You! i wonder why the Grammys keep ignoring Katy Perry though ... and no Marina or Lana? :awkney:

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived