Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga at British Fashion Awards 2015

Candy Oyster

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

CUhTrXVWsAE86la.png

Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

Gaga with Bobby

CUhS4HIWwAEAu4_.jpg

Β 

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Brooke Candy
1 minute ago, Teal Ambition said:

Gaga with Bobby

CUhS4HIWwAEAu4_.jpg

Β 

King and Queen

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

wtf? why is everyone saying she is another b---h in a dress? look at the details!! & she also can dress like that because her name is LADY Gaga!! dumbasses

Dark Anatomy

OMG WHERE'S GAGA????!Β I NEED HA TO WEAR A 40 POUND WIG AND A DRESS MADE OF RAW CHICKEN. OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH DON'T FORGET THE GLITTER, TRIANGLES, AND 20 INCH HEELS QUEEN. SLAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY MEH GAGS WITH DAT FASHION.Β 

Fans complain about her being too weird and goofy, then b---h when she dresses classy. Fashion doesn't equate to someones success or talent. She looks amazing.Β 

Β 

artRaver

Damned if she do, damned if she don't. Doesn't matter how she dresses or what she does because everyone in this Fanbase will still find something to complain about. What's new?Β 

I personally think she looks great.Β 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Supersonic

lady gaga: *wears red latex/plastic dress with see through red coarsemash in honeycomb shapes all over the place and rhinestones glued to her eyelids*
y'all: this is just another boring dress, where's the gaga??? ://////

Archived