💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga at British Fashion Awards 2015

Candy Oyster

Featured Posts

wahkeenasitka
25 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Not a fan of the dress, but she is serving countess, so it's all good. Her makeup and hair are flawless.  

Maybe this should be called "The Countess Era" :blush:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the way she carries herself in public (the confidence, the charisma and awkwardness) is sooooo different from the rest of the pop stars out there like she's just unique and born to be a star :flutter:

this is the kind of quality that's impossible to copy and always makes her interseting to watch

Bad Bromance
47 minutes ago, chiuga said:

the way she carries herself in public (the confidence, the charisma and awkwardness) is sooooo different from the rest of the pop stars out there like she's just unique and born to be a star :flutter:

this is the kind of quality that's impossible to copy and always makes her interseting to watch

Totally!!  Gaga just exudes confidence and class.  Her fierce attitude permeates and I just love that about her because it sets her apart from the rest. 

On topic:  Lady Gaga looks incredibly amazing in that red dress.  Everything about her from the dress, the gloves, the makeup and the hairdo is on point.  Guys, I am totally slayed!   :giveup:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

The fillers she gets in her cheekbones now are almost worse than the lip injections. Her cheekbones weren't even that defined when she was thinner. I'm not talking about her use of contouring make-up, I'm talking about how her cheekbone has been literally sticking out of her cheek lately. It used to look like this

lady_gaga-feb_18_2009.jpg

Warholian
1 minute ago, colours said:

The fillers she gets in her cheekbones now are almost worse than the lip injections. Her cheekbones weren't even that defined when she was thinner. I'm not talking about her use of contouring make-up, I'm talking about how her cheekbone has been literally sticking out of her cheek lately. It used to look like this

I know she's doing them heavily but I actually sort of like it. She can use them to her advantage to look like some elegant gothic 'countess'. At least they're not as bad as the awful cheek fillers she had in early ARTPOP. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

2 minutes ago, Warholian said:

I know she's doing them heavily but I actually sort of like it. She can use them to her advantage to look like some elegant gothic 'countess'. At least they're not as bad as the awful cheek fillers she had in early ARTPOP. 

the cheek fillers is what I'm talking about.

8WBenoR.png

OracleMonster
3 minutes ago, colours said:

the cheek fillers is what I'm talking about.

8WBenoR.png

very Born This Way of her

2qja820.gif

2 minutes ago, oraclemonster said:

very Born This Way of her

2qja820.gif

she wants her cheekbones to look like avril lavigne's 

avril-lavigne.jpg

Im starting to get tired of these simple dresses and looks. Ive had about enough. No offense to gaga but Im bored 

At times I wonder if some of you even stan for LG. She's always been somewhat normal when she isn't desperately promoting something with the Gaga antics. :toofunny:

Y'all can take several seats. She looks amazing and distinctly Gaga even if she looks less outrageous than she used to.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Andy McQueen
7 hours ago, colours said:

True, but it's her body and face, so she can do what she wants with it, I'm not judging it. When she said on Howard Stern back then that the temporary fillers were "just a phase", although admitting she's kinda addicted to it, I thought she would get them again and again, because artists like her love to change their appearance and re-modify their looks like a sculpture, it's like some sort of obsession. Although she has this strong jawline, cheekbones and chin since her AHS role and could be maybe also attributed to the use of face-tape and yes of course, the contouring/highlighting make-up is exegerating it even more so. It's definitely not just age or weight gain/weight loss.

Archived