💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2015 American Music Awards

Stephen

Featured Posts

Ladey Gagz

This show was so messy the only ones worth watching were Celine (obv) and Pentatonix (it was messy and they should have used the promo spot for their album, but at least they sang :neyde: )

The highlight of the show? Miss Piggy covering Hello

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
21 minutes ago, Felicia said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Granted "more than last year" is a bar so low that it's fighting for real estate in Death Valley.

LOL :toofunny: Well to be fair I think I enjoyed it more because I was here chatting about it than actually enjoying it purely because of the show itself :laughga: Still fun nonetheless :yay: 

Lion Heart

23 Demi Lovato - Confident

Confident, her REBIRTH

(4 Adele non-promo songs are above her all dark red) 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

GloZell Green
39 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

why the hell does he keep lip syncing its so ****ing lame

Because no talent live :neyde: I didn't even watch it, did y'all lik the show?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

JusKeepBreathin
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

LOL :toofunny: Well to be fair I think I enjoyed it more because I was here chatting about it than actually enjoying it purely because of the show itself :laughga: Still fun nonetheless :yay: 

I agree I enjoyed everyone's comments more than the show.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

VenusBlackStar

Watched the whole thing this year! The tribute to everyone in Paris was so beautiful and moving. Celine Dion was the best part of the show.

And I'm happy The Weeknd got two AMAs. His album is FANTASTIC.

AND Demi Lovato SLAYED. Homegurrl killed it.

Dangerous Man

Demi and Ari are the two among the popstars today who can actually perform on stage. I really really respect and love them. I'm proud of them. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Evo said:

Demi and Ari are the two among the popstars today who can actually perform on stage. I really really respect and love them. I'm proud of them. :giveup:

Meghan killed it tonight too so did Carrie Underwood. The girls were on their game tonight. The guys were lame except for Coldplay and Macklemore.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Admin unpinned this topic
Dangerous Man
15 minutes ago, just4fun said:

Meghan ks lled it tonight toforgCarr id Carrie Underwood. The girls were on their game tonight. The guys were lame except for Coldplay and Macklemore.

Eh, Yeah Meghan killed it but that kiss was so awlful that i want to forget her and Charlie. Charlie's vocals was such a turn off, too bad he's cute.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, Evo said:

Eh, Yeah Meghan killed it but that kiss was so awlful that i want to forget her and Charlie. Charlie's vocals was such a turn off, too bad he's cute.

Yeah Meghan performance was great until the song changed. Then she tried to help Charlie get on the right key but there is only so much she could do. 

3 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Does Nicki have beef with Ellie? there seemed to be some distaste there. Anyone know? 

:lamo: :lmao: :lmao:   

Archived