Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Fame is bigger than Baby One More Time?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

You do know this is GagaDaily right? For Gaga fans not pressed souls looking to get a rise out of people by throwing names around like a child.

Did you even see members post about Britney you hypocritical mess? Please refrain from quoting me dumbass 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
3 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

Nope. I'm talking about the loser who faded in the blink of an eye and went into a deep depression because she couldn't handle all of her team leaving her one by one due to how terrible her album was. :toofunny: Poor girl even went on a "**** POP MUSIC" rampage for months and had to turn to Jazz music to save face.

Poor Gagme the "weed addict" :toofunny:

GTFO

1 minute ago, ezrajones said:

Gaga just has to be bigger than this woman. Do the right thing and agree with me. 

HPkZIAe.jpg

Poor Gagme being abused by her boyfriend 7 years and having to make up false rape claims. As if anyone would touch her. Not even a pedophile would go near Nose :wtf:

Prismatic

Off course Gaga's going to be on iTunes. She's an artist from the digital era. She is doing a show and getting all these praises, so off course her tracks will be higher up on iTunes. Britney is just doing her Vegas shows and that's it. And a lot of people already owned Britney's album (the album sales are the receipts). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Just now, ReidOne said:

GTFO

Gaga is so pathetic. Poor think went into depression and cut herself because her manager left her because even HE thought she was ****. Poor Gaga can't win. :toofunny:

PartySick
1 minute ago, Brahyun said:

Poor Gagme being abused by her boyfriend 7 years and having to make up false rape claims. As if anyone would touch her. Not even a pedophile would go near Nose :wtf:

You are literally disgusting.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

14 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

[photo removed]

Pregnant and smoking crack. SICK

Photo shppped MESS just like this picture

[member photo removed]

Just now, PartySick said:

You are literally disgusting.

No one even cared about it either :toofunny: Poor pathetic piece of ****

ezrajones

The knee finding years old pics of me in a heartbeat :toofunny: mess.

Brittany Spiers is still N/A on iTunes, panned, over and chained like a zoo animal to a small greasy stage in Vegas forever. Suffer!

Gaga

• Admin locked this topic

Archived