💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The Fame is bigger than Baby One More Time?

ezrajones

Featured Posts

Just now, ezrajones said:

iTunes top 1500:

Lady Gaga:

#199 Cheek to Cheek

#1030 Cheek to Cheek

#1233 The Fame

Britney: Spears

?

It's too bad all those hits from The Decline are all forgotten now. And Cheek To Cheek? Really? :toofunny: As if it would be charting with just Gaga as the artist. Tony Bennett his power in Jazz is stronger than Gaga's power in Pop today. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ezrajones
4 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

BOMT, OIDIA, Toxic, Womanizer, Till The World Ends, and so on.

All of these songs get zero airplay and none of them are charting anywhere on planet Earth according to kworb.net and iTunes and facts and reality :rip:

Gaga

PartySick
Just now, Brahyun said:

It's too bad all those hits from The Decline are all forgotten now. And Cheek To Cheek? Really? :toofunny: As if it would be charting with just Gaga as the artist. Tony Bennett his power in Jazz is stronger than Gaga's power in Pop today. 

Girl Cheek to Cheek went platinum and Tony's next solo album scraped the barrel with 4,000 sold.

Who let this guy in here? :laughga:

🖤

3 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

BOMT Tour = less than a few million

The Monster Ball = 227 million with millions of tickets sold globally

:toofunny:

BOMT the song and album are both panned by critics 

The Fame is universally acclaimed and was nominated for album of the year at the Grammys. Poker Face winning one for the era as well. 

:toofunny:

The army has really brainwashed the pop world.

Yet The Monster Ball wasn't the tour that was promoting The Fame album baby girl. :toofunny:

ezrajones

2 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

Except Tony's new album debuted with 4k and disappeared. More power than Britney, though. :laughga:

Gaga

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Girl Cheek to Cheek went platinum and Tony's next solo album scraped the barrel with 4,000 sold.

Who let this guy in here? :laughga:

So people bought it to listen to Gaga? Hmmmm dts

FrankGutz
5 minutes ago, Brahyun said:

From BOMT? Do you really expect radio to play singles that weren't hits from a 16 year old album? :toofunny: Tragic plus it's not like Gaga's old singles are prominent on radio nowadays anyways so there goes that argument...

nnnnn, my mistake, my point is, Gag also gets views on youtube, and people remember more singles of The Fame than BOMT

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

ezrajones
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

nnnnn, my mistake, my point is, Gag also gets views on youtube, and people remember more singles of The Fame than BOMT

The Fame era gets more views monthly than BOMT era. Don't let the army fool you.

Gaga

So stupid. Lady Gaga faded out of Pop culture in the blink of an eye. :toofunny: Her career started at the start of the digital age much before streaming became prominent. 

Britney's singles barely got physical releases... Yet they are still remembered if they didn't sell as many copies as the once remembered hit Poker Face which is now forgotten 

So poor Gagme completely forgotten not like the GP cares for her much and that's why AHS ratings are tragic

1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

Her views are tragic for someone who sold 14 million with Poker Face but that's what being a fad does to ya

PartySick
1 minute ago, Brahyun said:

So people bought it to listen to Gaga? Hmmmm dts

If it weren't true you'd think Tony could manage to sell more. Especially after a successful era like Cheek to Cheek.

Not that Tony cares about numbers because he's a real musician and past all that silly nonsense. Just saying.

WAIT :giveup: Are you that "PawsDown" guy? :rip: I didn't know we were in the presence of such a pressed and irrelevant soul :rip:

🖤

ezrajones

The fumes :rip:

iTunes top 1500 singles:

#439 Poker Face

#619 Just Dance

#670 Winter Wonderland

#1326 Paparazzi

N/A Every Britney Spears song, ever. 

What's good @Brahyun

Gaga

• Admin locked this topic