Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Lifetime's "The Conversation"

ARTPOP Gypsy

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaney

What's the problem with that? She IS a lesbian, but she didn't want to be when she was younger. I didn't want to be gay too, but I am and I like it now. No one wants to be that different when you're young.

It just sounded funny since it was just a clip of what she said. Nothing is wrong with being a lesbian OR gay, it just sounded funny to me because there wasnt an explanation as to what she meant by it.

Pop

New Album Title: The Goddess

Calling it right now. Private In Public is quite obviously a song title, too.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

My Little Phoney

That would be an Aphrodite rip-off

Vanilla

tumblr_m3jyqn7HuL1rpu1qto1_500.gif

She's so cute. :flutter:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

gagaismywhore

Or vice-versa :teehee:

Red

I'd answer the last question the same way Gaga did tbh.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Aguinaga09

I'm watching it right now <3 This is really a great interview <3

Shaney

Damn, this is the first time shes ever talked about her personal life in a while. Looks like Gaga has had s-x before she was legal. :sillyga:

Noelle

From the FAQ's at Vimeo

Why can’t I find Lady Gaga’s music? #

Music Store gets tracks from Audiosocket and Free Music Archive. These sites are filled with awesome creators just like Vimeo, and don’t contain tracks from mainstream recording artists.

Are they saying Gaga isnt an awesome creator or am I misinterpretating? :notsure:

Wish this was longer! Love how candid she was about coke - but she was being very anti-d--gs, when.. she still smokes weed doesn't she? When she's writing music? Kind of goes against what she said about the "romanticism of d--gs" being bull****. Juss sayin!

Emvee

Wish this was longer! Love how candid she was about coke - but she was being very anti-d--gs, when.. she still smokes weed doesn't she? When she's writing music? Kind of goes against what she said about the "romanticism of d--gs" being bull****. Juss sayin!

There's a huge difference between weed and coke. Besides, she was talking about doing d--gs on a daily basis to validate herself. But under controlled circumstances, weed does help creativity, tbh.

disclaimer: to all the little cuties, don't do it. it's the devil. :dreamwarrior:

Archived